Why become a member? ×

SOLD - USA Fender Jazz 2006
£700
Sunderland

Son of the Wear

2006 (Z6 serial) Fender Jazz with S1 switch.  Shoreline Gold. Maple neck.  Comes with the original Fender hard case.

I got this in a trade with doctorbass on Basschat a few years ago but the time has come for me to move it on: I am not really looking for trades but I would consider a decent 6-string acoustic (as long as it does not have a narrow nut).

Very good condition – when I bought it doctorbass was very clear about condition and said “It’s got one very small ding on the top front edge of the headstock and a tiny one on the back of the neck which is one of those you can feel if you are looking for it and lightly run a finger over it.” I have checked it over and can’t find any other knocks or dings anywhere – and the ones Mark mentions are very minor.

I don’t have scales but I would rate it as mid-weight: sorry if that isn’t too helpful – I will see if I can track down some scales to give a better idea.

The straplocks I fitted have been taken off and the originals put back on – there are a few bits of case candy.

Other, older photos are also available – if you want any more, just let me know and I will email them

Let me know if you have any questions – happy to add info if it is needed.

Neil

IMGP6204.JPG

IMGP6206.JPG

IMGP6207.JPG

IMGP6208.JPG

IMGP6210.JPG

IMGP6212.JPG

IMGP6217.JPG

IMGP6220.JPG

IMGP6224.JPG

IMGP6225.JPG

IMGP6227.JPG

IMGP6228.JPG

IMGP6229.JPG

IMGP6230.JPG

Edited by Son of the Wear
Sold
  • Like 5

I used to own this bass and it's a cracker. Does everything a Jazz should, the Shoreline Gold looks really classy and the S1 switch is a sonic bonus.

But I'm trying to sell an American Pro Jazz and get my collection down to one bass, otherwise... well I'd be all over this.

GLWTS

• 2 weeks later...