Why become a member? ×

Father's Day Prezzie

P-Belly Evans

A mini-keg plus glass to drink out of from a local micro-brewery. 
Being a parent, it’s the best job on the world (but not the easiest). It takes the challenge of being a human being up to the next level. 
Have a great day all you dads! Just wish mine was still around....

69A64AA2-658B-46CA-BBFF-A05E18833601.jpeg

• Like 3

We've never gone in for this 'Whatever'-Day stuff, and nor did my parents. We do mark birthdays, though, and Christmas (because it's Our Daughter's birthday..! :lol: ). I'm too old to bother now with any of it, and don't miss what we never had. 9_9

• Haha 1

I received a card and text, which is all I really want (a visit just isn’t feasible at the moment). She’s looking pretty spry for 38!

83DD6C86-0B38-4DD2-99B3-50897C6EA444.jpegI’m guessing she was about 18 months here.

Edited by ezbass

4 hours ago, Len_derby said:

A mini-keg plus glass to drink out of from a local micro-brewery. 
Being a parent, it’s the best job on the world (but not the easiest). It takes the challenge of being a human being up to the next level. 
Have a great day all you dads! Just wish mine was still around....

69A64AA2-658B-46CA-BBFF-A05E18833601.jpeg

I’m glad mine isn’t, he was a total Canute (not the word I want to use). I had a psych appointment yesterday and a lot of stuff came out about my childhood that I’d buried very deep. “Complex deep trauma” the psychiatrist called it. Think Dv, think abuse, coercive behaviour, sociopathic acts and you’re maybe halfway there 

Edited by Geek99
  • Sad 1

I got three bottles of wolf blass red label from my two girls but at 6 and 12 I suspect that mummy made the actual purchase . My autistic youngest gave me her card for the first time. So proud 

Edited by Geek99
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Had a lovely socially-distanced picnic with my two... they presented me with a crate of Thatcher's :) oh yes, they know me well.

I don’t drink but about 6 years ago I tried a thatchers gold cider, it’s really nice and a bit moorish , is that the one you got Rich  🙂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

I don’t drink but about 6 years ago I tried a thatchers gold cider, it’s really nice and a bit moorish , is that the one you got Rich  🙂

That’s like saying you’re a vegetarian but like bacon once in a while 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Geek99 said:

That’s like saying you’re a vegetarian but like bacon once in a while 

I had half a glass, that’s hardly drinking , tbh I just thought I’d see what it tasted like 

Edited by Reggaebass
  • Like 1