onehappybunny

Solidgold FX Beta Bass Overdrive
£75
Guildford

Great pedals for a bit of break up and sit really well in a live mix.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tonyclaret
      Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe Pedal
      Great pedal allowing you to capture a range of tones and save in 6 presets.
      Used condition, fully functional.
      £145 posted within UK

• By loremil
      Selling this Hamstead Soundworks Subspace Overdrive Pedal as I'm looking to downsize my board. Used but in excellent condition, handmade in the UK, this pedal is a true Swiss-Army knife od distortion pedals - it can go from clean boost, to subtle drive, to modern aggressive tones, to crazy fuzzess (See specs below). It also features a Parallel control to retain your low end as well as a super silent Octo-switch.
      Collection in person or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.
      Product webpage: https://www.hamsteadsoundworks.com/subspace
      Features
      -10dB Input Gain Switch Oversaturated, Glitchy Fuzz Mid-Boosted Drive +/-18dB of Treble and Bass Boost and Cut Parallel Dry Control with x2 Boost Defined High Gain Distortion Warm, Vintage Overdrive Frequency Specific Clipping Powerful, Versatile Tone Shaping 3 Clipping Circuits Optical OptoKick Footswitch (Silent and Reliable Switching) Compact, Durable Build
    • By Marky Screen
      Brand new in box.
      Only got it out in the studio to try it a while ago and then has been sat on a shelf since my HX stomp arrived.
      Ultimate tube screamer based overdrive pedal.
      4 modes (vintage/lead/rhythm/high gain)
      Clean blend
      Sound great on bass and guitar.
      Pics to follow

• By PaulHornBass
      Purchased on BC back in January.  Not been gigged in that time (unsurprisingly!), but I'm working with a different sound now and have an eye on some other gear, so needs must.
      The pedal is designed by BJF, and the sound is similar to the Bearfoot Blueberry. Tubey, creamy goodness. Compatible with 9V-18V power supplies (not included). Velcro on back from being attached to pedal board. Comes with original box.
      Postage included.

• By Sweeneythebass
      Useful little pedal but not needed anymore I’ve had it 12 months and used on one gig comes boxed and is mint! Postage of course but add £5.