Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Warwick Streamer Stage 1 6 String Bass, Natural Oil Finish, Excellent Condition. £1450 ONO.
£1450
Basildon, Essex.

binky_bass

Afternoon all,

(Only for sale now!)

I'm tentatively putting up for sale my fantastic Warwick Streamer Stage 1 6 string bass in natural oil finish, the list price on this according to the Warwick website is €6,689 (or £5,989 if you prefer!) I'm asking £1450 ONO.

The bass is overall in excellent condition, it has a few minor signs of play but nothing major. It does have 3 pin prick size holes on the edge of the bottom of the lower bout from a loose staple in a case it was sent to me in, but this is well hidden on the bottom side of the bass and could be easily filled should you so wish. Aside from the the bass is superb. (See final picture below).

It plays exceptionally well with a lovely low action and a fantastic neck, you get the typical Warwick growl as well as a wealth of other tones. 

It has the 20mm spacing 'broadneck' as is standard on 6 string streamer stage 1 basses. It weights 5.4kg and has a standard 34" scale. The solid maple wings have a lovely 3D effect and the wenge fretboard is a joy to play.

I'm based in Basildon, Essex. It can be posted or collected. If posted, I don't have a hard case, so either you'll need to send me one of yours to ship it in, or we can discuss options via PM.

Some specs:
- flame maple body, oil/wax finish
- flame maple / bubinga NT neck (with volute 😎), oil/wax finish
- wenge fretboard
- Warwick “Made in West Germany” machine heads
- brass bridge - 20 mm string spacing
- brass just-a-nut 1 (if I am right, 1998 was the last year when they put this kind of nut on basses)
- Dunlop Straplock Flush Mount
- Basslines (Seymour Duncan) pickups
- MEC preamp (3 eq, 18 V)
- new jack plug

Any questions, let me know! 

Russ.

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 2

Bass Lines, Just a Nut 1, the joint between neck and headstock... one of the rarest and beautiful SS1 I've ever seen.

It was mine before and I can confirm it has an amazing sound and the playability is like a dream, even the string spacing is 20 mm (for me was better, I have BIG hands). I don't play 6 string anymore, but this is a sweet temptation :P

A little help from me, Russ. GLWTS!

IMG_5085.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

• Like 2