Why become a member? ×

FS: Mesa Boogie Big Block Titan V12 in Bronco hard case & footswitch **SOLD**
£800
Canterbury

Beedster

Covid has taken its toll on my business and my finances and I need to move a few things along to buy some work-related hardware, and I need to do so quite quickly hence the steal of a price. I bought this as a backup for my SVT-II as it's the only amp I've ever played that has similar heft/grunt/gewicht, albeit at less than half the actual weight. I bought the bronco case separately, and it's not only stunning but also provides much better protection than most rack cases (IMO of course). If you know Mesa, you know their cases don't come cheap! I don't want to sell this as I was looking for one for about 2 years, having tried the BB-750 and found it a bit lacking compared to the SVT, and they really don't come up for sale all that often! It's also a lot cheaper to maintain and less likely to go pop that the SVT, but I can't bring myself to sell the latter, so the Titan's going!

If it doesn't sell here quite quickly I'll eBay it at the weekend, so if you want it, please be quick! I can post this at buyer's cost, happy to post to Europe. No trades I'm afraid.

Original FS thread is below, I'll post some picks in the rack case later today. 

Edited by Beedster

• MB1 locked this topic