Why become a member? ×

Lockdown Video - Spain (Chick Corea)

Ray

Absolutely brilliant execution. Lovely version... and from a bass playing point of view, lovely. Great tone and feel.

Watched that with a big smile on my face... and the freeze frames on the outros (I did that on my last vid 😛 )

• Like 1

Thank you so much 🙏 

16 hours ago, EBS_freak said:

Absolutely brilliant execution. Lovely version... and from a bass playing point of view, lovely. Great tone and feel.

Watched that with a big smile on my face... and the freeze frames on the outros (I did that on my last vid 😛 )

13 hours ago, TheMaartian said:

I've had the pleasure of hearing Chick do this tune live, and I've got to say that I found your version just as compelling!

o0smPRW.jpg

On 21/06/2020 at 00:20, Al Krow said:

You guys are great! Is this your regular band?

Thanks! Actually no. I play regularly with the drummer. The keys player and flautist are friends from the local scene but I rarely get to play with them, unfortunately. In fact, the keys and flute guys have never even met the drummer!

That's one good thing about lockdown, I guess - working with musicians you wouldn't normally get the chance to work with.

Edited by Ray

10 hours ago, Ray said:

Yeah, he's class. A bassist's dream! In which band do play with James?

Down for the Count.  You're in the Fantastics, yes? Seen some of your videos, and hope to catch one of your gigs in the future.

On 26/06/2020 at 19:44, jrixn1 said:

Down for the Count.  You're in the Fantastics, yes? Seen some of your videos, and hope to catch one of your gigs in the future.

Down for the Count is a great band! Yes, The Fantastics. New album out later this year so we should be (hopefully!) gigging regularly again.

• Like 1