Why become a member? ×

SOLD - GK MB212 2nd edition
£575
STOKE ON TRENT

For Sale possible trade my GK MB212  2nd edition  COMBO £500  excl condition no dings tears etc.I bought this for practice and any possible gig that may come along but its way to much for what I need and loud as hell full 500 watts into the cab. Any trial welcome along with tea and biscuits in the garden(due to covid) as long as its not raining.As this has already been replaced sensible offers will be considered inc trades but with money my way. No amps or cabs other than Aguilar SL112.

Collection or meet up within reasonable distance poss delivery within 25mile radius of Stoke.

Any questions just drop me a PM. Please check my feedback.

Thanks for looking

Specs below

Full Description

Master Your Tone

Gallien Kreuger have given you everything you need to craft the perfect tone for your bass guitar. The 4 Band EQ is inherited from the 800RB and is built specifically to keep your tone as musically sound as possible, even when the settings are pushed to their limits. Inject more sub-frequencies into your tone or scoop your mids. The MB’s variable EQ offers the ideal way to shape your sound. The MB 410-II features 4 powerful special Neodymium drivers with 2” copper voice coils. Designed specially to fit this bass amp. Get the best sound possible.

Chambers of Depth

The ultra-light weight MB 212-II is chambered to benefit the tone and the portability of the amplifier. Gallien Krueger have opted with plywood to help with keep the combo as light as possible. The chambers have been tuned to resist leakage and help your tone be as full as possible. Each speaker is isolated in its own chamber meaning there is no standing waves produced that ruined the output of a single speaker. The porting has been optimally tuned to make sure you always get the best tone, no matter far you push the EQ settings.

Built for the Road

Gallien Krueger are known for creating great looking and incredibly tough cabinets. They know that the professional musician is often on the road for weeks at a time and needs to be assured their equipment will last the journey. This informs every design decision they make – resulting in tough, great sounding amplifier cabinets. Gallien Krueger is all about top class tone, but without a solid construction, that incredible tone is put at risk from the dangers of road. Gallien Krueger’s design ensures complete safety.

Features

• Impressive 500 watts of solid state power
  • Special lightweight Neodymium drivers made by GK with 2.5'' edge-wound aluminium voice coils
  • High-frequency horn for extended high-end response
  • Ultra-lightweight unit with aluminium chassis and switch mode power supply
  • Quality plywood construction
  • Ported, chambered and damped cabinet for optimum response and minimal standing waves or sound leakage
  • Aux-in and headphone-out for silent practice
  • XLR DI-out for direct connection to mixing desks/recording devices
  • Internal circuit protection
  • Tough vinyl covering with metal protected corners
  • 4-band active EQ for with musical response from a Variable 'Q'

Specifications

• Type: Solid State
  • Power: 500 Watts
  • Speakers: 2 x 12'' Neodymium Drivers with Copper Voice Coil, 1 x Horn
  • Controls: Gain, -10db Pad, Contour, Treble, Hi-Mid, Low-Mid, Bass, Boost, Master, Limiter, Horn Bypass
  • Connectivity: Input 1/4'', Aux In 1/8'', Phones Out 1/4'', XLR DI-out, XLR Chain Outp, Speaker Out
  • Dimensions: 36.83 x 48.26 x 66.04 cm
  • Weight: 18.6 kg

IMG_1525.JPG

IMG_1528.JPG

IMG_1529.JPG

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG