Why become a member? ×

Sold, please lock - Bergantino B|Amp
£950
Nr Minehead

**** Final reduction to £850 ****

Bergantino B|Amp for sale. One year old and in fabulous condition, with manual, Bergantino bag and original box. It still has the plastic screen protector and USB port plug, and the firmware is current, I believe. No issues, a truly superb amp - check out the reviews - only I’ve fallen for something Orange and lunchbox shaped (don’t!), so this has to go.

Would prefer to do a socially distanced meet, within reason (Bristol, Exeter) or further afield for a fuel contribution. Will ship, but at your cost/risk, and I’ll insist on insurance. No trades please. It’s priced fairly, and you’re saving over £300 on a new one. Check out my feedback if you want, as I’m a regular of this ‘ere parish.

Here’s the official Berg bumph:

The new Bergantino B|Amp (pronounced “bee‐amp”) is a game changer in the Bass Amplification industry!

The Bergantino Audio Systems’ B|Amp is an incredibly flexible, state‐of-the‐art Bass Amplifier, delivering maximum performance in a compact package. The B|Amp takes a completely new approach to bass amplification by considering and including the speaker cabinet’s response as part of the amplification signal path. No other bass amplifier on the market has the ability to manage speaker and overall system performance like the B|AMP. This is accomplished through our Proprietary Profile EQ system along with many other important and useful design features including:

DSP, Embedded System Controlled, Bass Amplifier

1. Multifunction Tone Controls

2. LCD Display

3. Multifunction Tone Controls: 4 band eq with adjustable frequency range

4. Bass: +/- 9db variable from 40Hz - 120Hz

5. Lo Mid: +/‐ 9dB Variable from 150Hz - 800Hz

6. Hi Mid: +/‐ 9dB Variable from 800Hz - 3KHz

7. Treble: +/‐ 9dB Variable from 3KHz - 8KHz

8. Programmable Filters

9. Programmable bright switch: +3db to + 12db in 1bd increments variable from 2kHz - 10kHz in 500Hz increments

10. Variable High Pass Filter adjustable from 30Hz - 80Hz in 2bd increments

11. Variable Feedback Filter: Adjustable from to -6db to -12db in 1db increments Frequency range from E1(41hz) to G3 (196Hz) in hlaf step increments off

12. Programmable Chromatic Tuner stable down to low B fundimental 

13. Auxiliary input and headphone output jack for personal monitor and practise use

14. Studio quality DI output, software selectable pre or post eq

15. Software selection line output (preamp or tuner out)

16. Effects send and return

• USB Port

- Load Custom Speaker Profiles

- Software Upgradable

- Expandable Architecture

1. 700-Watt RMS Power Section at 4Ω, 800w at 2.67 Ω, 800W at 2Ω

2. UPS Universal power supply 115VAC = 240VAV 50/60Hz

3. Software selectable speaker impedance matching for optimal power transfer down to 2 Ω minimum load.

4. Dimensions (HxWxD) - 10.5” x 8.375” x 3.75”

5. Weight: 6.5lb/4kg

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Sold
  • Like 5