Why become a member? ×

Fender 2016 American Standard Precision Bass - SOLD
£1000
Hull, East Yorkshire

willellisbass

2 hours ago, karlfer said:

I have a maple board 2014 one of these, with the CS pups that are standard equipment.

It actually is the best Precision I have ever owned. Or played.

GLWTS

Yes they are fantastic instruments, extremely well made and sound incredible. Perfect with a foam mute for that 60s thumping tone. 

1 hour ago, Hutton said:

I have the exact twin of this bass. A quite superb instrument. This one looks every bit of the asking price. GLWTS.

Thank you! Yes it is a fantastic instrument, built to last these things. Be a shame to let it go

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know you’d rather sell than read nice messages, BUT, I must say a great year 3-4 years either side. I too have a similar Precision. I replaced the push button with a standard 250k pot, whipped out the original pickup and replaced with a DiMarzio DP122 and it plays over the moon. Unfortunately like everybody else, my last gig was in March.

21 hours ago, geoff90guitar said:

I know you’d rather sell than read nice messages, BUT, I must say a great year 3-4 years either side. I too have a similar Precision. I replaced the push button with a standard 250k pot, whipped out the original pickup and replaced with a DiMarzio DP122 and it plays over the moon. Unfortunately like everybody else, my last gig was in March.

Yes fantastic basses, need to get back out there and gigging sometime soon! 

Thanks for the message. 

• MB1 locked this topic