Why become a member? ×

I wonder if....

On 09/06/2020 at 19:37, spectoremg said:

Be careful what you say about this flagrant shyster - his dodgy activities aren't allowed to be criticised.

His activities are offensive to me and seeing as we're in a era of marmalade sandwichism where anyone can be offended by any little thing, I think I'll be alright with my views on this creator of heinous monstrosities.

Edited by Dad3353

Far be it for me to do the job of the Mods but this was posted at the top of Lounge  fairly recently by some guy called ped....😏

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to say that we know there are some strange people listing on eBay (and there's one in particular) but we ask that you keep any posts highlighting 'weird' adverts from becoming personal or abusive, otherwise they'll be locked and participants will be warned. 

This forum is intended to highlight weird/ugly/strange bass gear rather than butchered modified items. 

14 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

This forum is intended to highlight weird/ugly/strange bass gear rather than butchered modified items. 

I never saw Ped's post.

But in my defence, and in reply to the quote above, I'll just say this..... 

"9 times out of 10 weird/ugly/strange bass gear is the result of someone butchering/modifying it".

• Haha 1