Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Shepster8316

dodgnofski

Bought a spiffing cab from Paul and he was good enough to wait over a week to post it out as I was on holiday. The cab was at least as good if not better than described  and needless to say, but I will 😃 that I would recommend him to all on here 👍

Thanks again Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Paul very kindly replied to my wanted ad for an EBS Unichorus. Posted yesterday & arrived today. From start to finish of this transaction he really couldn’t have done enough. I highly recommend dealing with Paul. Another credit to our Basschat community. 

• 3 weeks later...

Paul saw my recent wanted ad for an MXR bass envelope filter which I’d had and sold when times were harder and was keen to have again. He got in touch, sent the photos I requested and everything came together splendidly. 

Communication was prompt, clear, friendly and thorough. Pedal was just as described and packed well. Posted really quickly and arrived the next day. Couldn’t ask for more. 

Deal in confidence. 

Many thanks, Paul!

• 2 weeks later...

Like the last two respondents, paul saw my wanted amp and helped me out with a John East Uni Pre, it came super quick, well packed and in untouched condition. 
A lovely guy to deal with - deal in confidence

Many thanks Paul!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Paul contacted me after seeing my wanted ad for bass parts.  He had two bodies, a neck and two lots of assorted hardware for free.  He very kindly delivered free of charge.

We had a great chat on the doorstep too.  Top fella.

Edited by SpondonBassed

Paul sold me his Tech 21 SansAmp Geddy Lee YYZ pedal. The pedal arrived super quick, is in excellent condition, and Paul was patient with my questions and supplied extra photos of the pedal and parcel tracking details. Good stuff all round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I sold a Yamaha BB414 to Paul. Couldn’t have gone more smoothly. Quick to answer emails and messages and kept me informed from start to finish. Top bloke

• 3 weeks later...