Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Trace Elliot AH200 GP12 Series 6 - £100
£100
Manchester

three

TE AH200 GP12 Series 6 - collection in East Manchester.  I can probably ship for around £15 in the UK (only) but it may take a few days to find a box.  The amp is in the dedicated TE wooden sleeve with a handle.

I bought this on here around two weeks ago.  A great deal from a gentleman seller (and beautifully packed) but it hums a little too loudly at idle.  For normal rehearsals or gigs, this wouldn't be an issue but that's not what I wanted it for.  I've had lots (seriously) of TE heads over the years including two Series 6 AH200 and a Series IV AH350 in the past 18 months.  All of them hum at idle - it just comes with the territory.  It isn't a loud hum but it is certainly present, and in a really quiet room it's too loud for me.

So, possibly the cheapest TE head around at the moment (I'm losing on this but I'm giving up on old TE heads).  The head itself is in fantastic cosmetic condition but the sleeve has seen some life.  It's perfectly clean as I've scrubbed it but there's a slight chemical smell to it (one that is fading with time and a good airing).

Images below and the ad from the last sale is here:

B6E3B982-4E95-4575-B41D-12FFEAC267B0.jpeg

83388693-080F-4B41-8AD4-FC7B2AEFEE59.jpeg

52878AC5-6CEE-45D1-BD6C-BA8DBD432F78.jpeg

Edited by three
images
  • Like 2