Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Twonotes CabM - DI & cab/power amp sim
£190
Rushden

Hi,

Changing my home set up and this doesn't fit in. Not owned it for long, in pristine condition with the sticky strips still in place. 

Link below, bit this essentially offers power amp SIM, cab SIM (with mic choice) together with eqs and verb. Guitar and bass Sims onboard plus expansion is available. Very intuitive to get to grips with (I'm a dunce and terrible at gear tech and this was a doddle). 

It also offers DI for your amp in a live environment, pre or post power section, with the ability to add any combination of cab, power amp settings. It also offers IR loading (not one of my strengths)!

Highly flexible and high quality. Boxed, with all the gubbins. Link below and drop me a line with any queries. Looking for £190 including postage.

Cheers

https://www.two-notes.com/torpedo-cab-m 

DSC_0123.thumb.JPG.db74cfec59c22bc39b922c0d12896dbb.JPG

Edited by Salt on your Bass?

This is a fantastic piece of gear!!!!

Are you aware that they are dropping a fantastic new firmware with an additional virtual preamp and the possibility of adding a faux mixable DI sound this week?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gillento said:

This is a fantastic piece of gear!!!!

Are you aware that they are dropping a fantastic new firmware with an additional virtual preamp and the possibility of adding a faux mixable DI sound this week?

Yeah great piece of gear, thanks Gillento. No I wasn't aware they were doing that.....going to go and do some reading up now. Maybe re-assess. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Salt on your Bass? said:

Yeah great piece of gear, thanks Gillento. No I wasn't aware they were doing that.....going to go and do some reading up now. Maybe re-assess. Thanks!

in case you are on fb,  look for Torpedo C.A.B. M - Beta testing

• Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic