Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Parts and circuit and enclosures - parachute wah
£100
Rushden

Hi, 

Price on this is highly negotiable. I had the Chicago iron parachute wah rehoused some years ago. The enclosure I have it in has reached the end of its life now as it's a bit clunky (but still useable), and the circuit works fine within it. 

I have the original enclosure, and all the mechanics, but one of the plastic bits has broken and Chicago iron are rubbish at customer service, so I haven't managed to source an additional part and my local tech wasn't really interested in trying to resolve it. 

That said the circuit could be rehoused in another crybaby chassis. You'll have to get a quote unless you fancy it yourself. 

The blue enclosure is heavy, so postage might be a bit.

The effect sound is wonderful.

So, I'm basically happy to discuss what you may or may not want out of this bundle of fun, and discuss the price accordingly. 

Edited by Salt on your Bass?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd love to resurrect this but I know I'd never get around to doing it. I wonder if this might even have been mine at some point, I sold mine years ago and I don't think there are many of them around!

Edited by dannybuoy

Just now, dannybuoy said:

I'd love to resurrect this but I know I'd never get around to doing it. I wonder if this might even have been mine at some point, I sold mine years ago and I don't think there are many of them around!

Could well be. I've had it since about 2014, bought from a chap in London. Great great pedal, but a small design flaw in the mechanical parts sourced which resulted in reencosing it.