Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender American Elite Precision 2017 - Now Shipping (GB Only)
£1030
South Yorkshire

Deedee

Fender American Elite Precision

I took this bass in a trade with @karlfer a few months back but I’m on a bit of a mission to clear out kit that isn’t getting much use so I’m moving it on.

It’s a great bass with a fabulous neck with its flatter radius as it nears the dusty end. Switchable active and passive with a wide range of tones from the rather impressive P and J pickups.

In the brief time I’ve had it I’ve fitted a black/white/black plate from WD which to my eyes looks far, far better than the original pearl plate (obviously also included). I've included a couple of Karl's pics showing the bass with it's original plate and also the case candy (hope you don't mind fella)!

Specifications

• ·        Model: Fender American Elite Precision
  • ·        Year of Manufacture: 2017
  • ·        Country of Manufacture: USA

BODY

• Body Material: Alder 
  • Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
  • Colour: Ocean Turquoise
  • Body Shape: Precision Bass

NECK

• Neck Material: Maple 
  • Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
  • Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D" 
  • Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
  • Fingerboard Material: Maple
  • Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
  • Number of Frets: 21 
  • Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
  • Nut Material: Bone 
  • Nut Width: 41.9mm
  • Position Inlays: Black Dot 
  • Truss Rod: Dual-Action
  • Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment

ELECTRONICS

• Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless 
  • Middle Pickup: Elite Precision Bass
  • Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle 
  • Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only the Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
  • Configuration: PJ 
  • Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ

HARDWARE

• Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload) 
  • Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
  • Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts 
  • Pickguard: Black/White/Black
  • Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top 
  • Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical

• ·        Weight 3.96kg / 8lb 12oz

The bass is in beautiful condition with the only fault of note being an area of very light buckle rash which is only really noticeable when viewing the back of the bass at an angle to the light. Comes complete with the Elite case and case candy

To me these basses are outstanding value and I’m selling it at what it owes me which is £1030.

Ordinarily shipping wouldn’t be a problem but I don’t currently have any boxes/card nor am I in a position to go out and source some, so for now it is collection only* although this may change (*strictly observing social distancing measures of course).

I am now able to ship to GB only at buyers cost. Please do not be offended but due to some previous less than perfect encounters, shipping is only offered to BC'ers with existing feedback threads.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

l.JPG

m.JPG

n.jpg

Edited by Deedee
Sold
  • Like 10

27 minutes ago, karlfer said:

Super bass.

Super bloke.

Better photographer than me as well 😂

Somebody is going to get a great bass, all the best Dan.

You’ll make me blush 😂

Many thanks Karl 👍

46 minutes ago, Bassbandit said:

Nice looking bass that. Great price. Been gone already with postage. 

Thanks. There's an orderly queue forming for if/when shipping becomes an option so collection before that time is the only way to jump said queue!

On 11/06/2020 at 09:18, Thunderbird said:

I don't even like p basses but this looks awesome glwts 

Thanks

UPDATE - To all those members who were interested earlier in the week I am now able to ship to GB only at buyers cost (I have already contacted some members directly who had previously expressed interest). Please do not be offended but due to some previous less than perfect encounters, shipping is only offered to BC'ers with existing feedback threads.

Edited by Deedee

Just returned from having a looksee at this bass and it is exactly as shown in the pics, plays beautifully and has all the tones - but sadly not for me. Almost still bought it due to price - it's that nice. Thank you for letting me come to view, a true gent.

Bargain - GLWTS.

• Thanks 1

I wish I could justify this at the moment. I have an Ultra that I am utterly in love with so this would be a perfect gigging companion, and there’s the reason I can’t buy it at this moment. 

That bass is a real beauty. What a colour, what a price. Whoever gets this, will be one lucky mutha

• Thanks 1