Why become a member? ×

Help me choose a Jazz

Ceebs13

Several Fenders on FleaBay at the moment for not too unreasonable prices. A pal has a Cort Rithimic, which is a J bass clone. It's a very good instrument and they aren't that expensive. If I didn't have my '72 Jazz, I'd certainly consider one.

As others have said, a Fender Japan Jazz would be a good option
I'd also like to say that one of my faves is the Roadworn Jazz, available in either 3TSB or Fiesta Red
New, they're both over £1k now - but a second-hand one, from someone here on the BC marketplace would be a smart move

Go for an earlier one too. I played a brand new one in a shop recently (purely cos it was Fiesta Red, and mine is 3TSB) and it was nice, but not as comfortable as my older model

Guys, I got myself a lovely dolphin grey Aerodyne last night - picking it up in the morning.

It was the model (and colour!) I had my eye on from the start (see my OP!) so very pleased and excited to get it and get playing with a normal number of strings once again..!

Expect to see an Ibanez 6-string in the basses for sale section very shortly 👍🏼

• Like 1