Allaboutthebass

SOLD - SPECTRACOMP BASS COMPRESSOR (£40 inc postage to UK)
£40
Yaxley, Suffolk

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Over the past few months I've had several itches which need to be scratched, and this was one of them. I bought it, but never use it, so might as well go to someone who will use it.

It has some warpaint, and traces of old Velcro on the bottom, but all works as it should. (See Pics below)

Here's the link to the TC Electronic site which provides all the science.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Bass/Stompboxes/SPECTRACOMP-BASS-COMPRESSOR/p/P0DDP#googtrans(en|en)

Specifications
Studio-Quality Multi-band Compressor - perfectly tuned for bass
Ultra-compact design
TonePrint enabled
True Bypass
Super simple to use - one knob to rule them all
9V/100mA
High quality components
Road-ready construction

Happy to answer any questions.

Cheers Neil.

20200602_140653.jpg

20200602_140730.jpg

20200602_140710.jpg

20200602_140720.jpg

Edited by Allaboutthebass
Mark as sold

Yes please. PM me payment details and I will get onto it ASAP.

13 hours ago, owen said:

Yes please. PM me payment details and I will get onto it ASAP.

Make sure you update the firmware when you get it. 

Tempting as that is, if the toneprint I like is available as is, then I will leave it. I always find the options of more options fantastically exciting and I always just drown in too many possibilities and end up getting nothing done.

I am even toying with the idea of taking it out of the metal box and plumbing the guts straight into a bass which has a large and mostly empty control cavity. When I say "I" obviously I mean someone who is competent to do the work.

1 hour ago, owen said:

Tempting as that is, if the toneprint I like is available as is, then I will leave it. I always find the options of more options fantastically exciting and I always just drown in too many possibilities and end up getting nothing done.

I am even toying with the idea of taking it out of the metal box and plumbing the guts straight into a bass which has a large and mostly empty control cavity. When I say "I" obviously I mean someone who is competent to do the work.

The firmware is not the same as the TonePrint. There was a bug on earlier firmware which made the pedal reset to the default TonePrint after being powered off. 

Surely you’d just audition the TonePrint s when you get the pedal and find the one you like best and leave it in there if you want the simplicity. I use the Nik West one. There are others I like too but I find the beaming thing a faff. I really hope Source Audio do a compressor which can be changed by MIDI PC and onboard presets. 

In which case I will be upgrading ASAP!