Why become a member? ×

Mike lull p54 ft/fs Witdraw please delete
£1800
germany

busccini

hi ,

up for sale a nice mike lull seafoam green condition is really good , only 2 small marks , one by the knobs ,and one by the side of the body , i cant get it with my camera,

bass is in great condition and can be played really low action . tone can be really punchy and slap works great with this bass

it comes with a mike lull big bag . for trade will take fender custom shop ,fender ultra, f bass , moollon , p or jazz basses , musicman only sabre .i could add cash or take cash

cheers

mahogany body #

maple neck

rosewood fingerboard

matching headstock

lindy fralin pick up

mike lull big bag

IMG_4520.JPG

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4522.JPG

IMG_4523.JPG

IMG_4525.JPG

IMG_4526.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG

Edited by busccini
witdrawn i keep this one
  • Like 8

This one's mine.

31832943377_e7732d1296_k.thumb.jpg.6e8611b9f8e448c54016bd94d4a3049a.jpg

I bought it because I'm a big Mike Lull fan and, frankly, I liked the colour. Immediately on arrival it elbowed out of the way a number of supposedly better basses (including three other Mike Lulls) and became my go-to Precision for all purposes. 

Mine is also far and away the lightest Precision I've ever owned. @Clarky would have had it off me had @Silvia Bluejay not instantly vetoed the very idea of me selling it. Not that I would have anyway. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, busccini said:

Im thinking  maybe  this one is a Keeper!!!!!

Basses and gear come and go. If you need to sell it go for it. We can all shout “Keep it!” but when needs must do the right thing for you. It’s just a bass 🙂