Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Dual Compressor pedal

Rich

You know this thing... Trace's simply brilliant dual band compressor from their SMX amps, but in a handy stamp-on-it sized metal box. In common with soooooo many of its brothers/sisters, this one is missing its battery compartment cover. Just do what I did and put some gaffa over the hole :) Other than this, it is in excellent cosmetic condition and of course works brilliantly. This really is the best compressor you could ever put under your foot.
I have noticed that one of the battery clips has a slightly loose wire -- it still works, but is not how I'd want it, so this clip will be replaced before it leaves me.
[b]£40 posted[/b], anyone?

[quote name='Rich' post='430738' date='Mar 10 2009, 05:13 PM']You know this thing... Trace's simply brilliant dual band compressor from their SMX amps, but in a handy stamp-on-it sized metal box. In common with soooooo many of its brothers/sisters, this one is missing its battery compartment cover. Just do what I did and put some gaffa over the hole :) Other than this, it is in excellent cosmetic condition and of course works brilliantly. This really is the best compressor you could ever put under your foot.
I have noticed that one of the battery clips has a slightly loose wire -- it still works, but is not how I'd want it, so this clip will be replaced before it leaves me.
[b]£40 posted[/b], anyone?

[/quote]

I will have it....PMed