Why become a member? ×

Anyone know where I can source pickup cover for Seymour duncan SJB-3 Quarter pound jazz? thanks

Hi

Does anyone know where I can source pickup cover for Seymour duncan SJB-3 Quarter pound jazz? I just need the bridge position pickup cover, due to the larger pole pieces they need a specific cover with larger holes for the pole pieces (pole pieces are 1/4" size), thanks

Ok, have messaged Seymour Duncan , hopefully they can help.

The issue with the current pickup cover is that I was trying to remove the logo and scratched the cover so if anyine knows hiw to remove the scratches that would also be a great help

Edited by shoulderpet

Ok so 4 days later and no response from Seymour Duncan,dissapointing but that seems to be the way of businesses these days, also with the pickup covers for jazz bass on sale on their site , what sense does it make to offer pickup covers with the standard size pole pieces that you can get anywhere (and for about half the price) and not offer pickup covers for the larger pole piece quarter pound jazz pickups, one of their best selling pickups, even if they dont sell that many they must cost no more than 50p a set to make, they could make a killing on the mark up, anyway thats my moan over with, luckily I seem to have managed to buff out the scratches

Edited by shoulderpet