Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Sadowsky MV4 Will Lee - Mint Condition!
£1900
Wimbledon

Andy

Up for sale is my mint condition 2015 Sadowsky Metro Will Lee. 

I've owned this one from new  (purchased from GuitarGuitar) 

It's a light, versatile bass with a very smooth, slim neck and low action. I've attached a video demonstration and Sadowosky's own printed guide to the tone controls to give a quick overview of some of the tonal possibilities (it also has a factory installed d-tuner).

The bass has a fantastic high quality nitro-cellulose finish that really allows the Ash grain to show through the wood - reminiscent of the mid/late 50's Fender Blonde finishes.

Spec from Sadowsky:

MODEL Metroline MV4-WL

BODY Solid swamp ash

NECK Maple with thin matte nitro finish
FINGERBOARD Maple, 12″ radius, 1.45″ nut width

HARDWARE Chrome
PICKUPS Sadowsky humcancelling
PREAMP Sadowsky preamp with vintage tone control and mid boost circuit

No trades sorry. Collection preferred.

My feedback: 

IMG_7317.JPG

IMG_7309.JPG

IMG_7327.JPG

IMG_7328.JPG

IMG_7312.JPG

IMG_7321.JPG

IMG_7316.JPG

IMG_7303.JPG

IMG_7723.JPG

IMG_7724.JPG

IMG_7318.JPG

IMG_7320.JPG

IMG_7326.JPG

Edited by Andy
txt added
  • Like 3

My, oh my, that is sooo pretty! I’m just glad that the nut width is too narrow for my paws (I get on best with a P/‘Ray type width), otherwise the price and proximity would have Lady Ez scolding the living 💩 out of me. GLWTS, I really can’t this hanging around long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ezbass said:

My, oh my, that is sooo pretty! I’m just glad that the nut width is too narrow for my paws (I get on best with a P/‘Ray type width), otherwise the price and proximity would have Lady Ez scolding the living 💩 out of me. GLWTS, I really can’t this hanging around long.

You'll be surprised how quickly you'll

get used to the slim nut ;) 

• Haha 1

Just now, Andy said:

You'll be surprised how quickly you'll

get used to the slim nut ;) 

I had a Roscoe Beck signature 4 string, which was absolutely lovely, but the narrow nut was eventually something I couldn’t live with anymore ☹️.

1 minute ago, ezbass said:

I had a Roscoe Beck signature 4 string, which was absolutely lovely, but the narrow nut was eventually something I couldn’t live with anymore ☹️.

Yeah, I was just kidding - you've got to stick to what's comfortable ( I struggle with anything wider than a Jazz bass neck and prefer a narrower string spacing at the bridge)

• Like 1

I played this yesterday and it’s absolutely gorgeous. The pictures don’t do the colour justice at all.  In fact if I had the money it would already be in Essex. Andy is a top bloke to deal with to 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, bassfan said:

I played this yesterday and it’s absolutely gorgeous. The pictures don’t do the colour justice at all.  In fact if I had the money it would already be in Essex. Andy is a top bloke to deal with to 👍🏻

Thanks for the kind words Paul

14 hours ago, LukeFRC said:

It looks amazing. My one is my favourite bass of all time - and it doesn’t look anywhere near as nice as your one. Is yours also lightweight?

Thanks Luke! Yes, it is pretty light - weighs in at 4.1kg.