Why become a member? ×

Epifani Piccolo 555 Amp Head (1000w Upgrade @4ohms) £350
£450
Bristol

Rblake80

Price now dropped to £350 for quick sale.

Up for sale is my much loved Epifani Piccolo Bass Head. In these testing times, I'm having to have a thin down of equipment.

Purchased new direct from Epifani in March 2018, this head has been racked since the day it arrived. It is listed as a Piccolo 555, but has had the 1000w Power Amp Upgrade (@4ohms) so you'll never run out of heft!!!

This superseded the ul501 in development and is class D so super light in the hand.  Also, and could be handy for soulful vibes is the vintage button, which emulates the behaviour and voicing of tubes. 
Here’s a link to the epifani website for all the details...

https://www.epifani.com/piccolo

I am happy to include a basic courier cost in the asking price of £400 to anyone in the UK and should you wish to up the level of insurance then I'm sure we can work something out. Comes with power lead, rack ears and packaging.

Any questions then please ask.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

Edited by Rblake80
Price lowered title edit
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, funkybass said:

I'm tempted but before questioning myself will you ship to Tervuren (Belgium)? 

Thanks for the interest. I can find a price to ship to Belgium if you’re interested as people in the UK don’t appear to be interested. A lot of amp for the money. Will PM you the costs.

7 minutes ago, Rblake80 said:

Thanks for the interest. I can find a price to ship to Belgium if you’re interested as people in the UK don’t appear to be interested. A lot of amp for the money. Will PM you the costs.

PM’d...