Left leaderboard

Posted (edited)

Selling my Alembic spoiler, in excellent condition. All the elements are original and work perfectly. It includes the famous Q filter, having a wide range of mid frequencies to play with. Three minor dents, visible in the photos, are the only imperfections it presents. Comes with padded case and skb protective armor. Slappers, jazzers and metalheads delight (and everything in between!).

Scale length

Thru body neck

3 maple w/2 walnut veneers

Fingerboard

ebony

Nut width

24th fret width

Truss rods

dual, body adjust

Body material

mahogany, koa top

Body depth

Finish

high gloss polyester

Pickups

AXY4

Controls

vol, pickup selector, low-pass filter with q switch

Tailpiece

solid brass, bird

Machine heads

Gold Alembic-Gotoh

front.jpeg

darrere.jpeg

lateralesq.jpeg

centre.jpeg

headstock.jpeg

serial.jpeg

left lateral.jpeg

Edited by pauysuscosas
  • Like 3

Coo! A 'bic. Muchio fun. Not an expert on these - someone will chime in on the specifics here no doubt but seems a good deal...

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wright/watt
      Hi Folks..
      After much thought and procrastination! Up for sale here is a Beautiful Sei Flamboyant 4 string bass in immaculate condition..Reason for sale is I just admire it, but never play it for fear of damaging it! (Madness I know) This bass plays and sounds as good as it looks! More importantly was built to be PLAYED!!
      I am the third owner..The bass was commissioned and built by Martin Petterson of Sei in 2004 by Pete (Scooby) He sold it and then bought if back, and I bought it of him in 2014.The bass is immaculate with next to no wear at all.
      34 scale, 1.5 inch nut, Ash body, 24 fret maple/bubinga seven piece neck. Ebony fretboard, Madrone burl (Strawberry wood) top and peghead veneers (Stunning) Kent Armstrong pick-ups, Aiguilar OPB3 preamp 18V push/pull midrange sweep. ABM bridge, Gotoh tuners.Very light 3.5 kg.lovely slim profile neck as are most Sei's I've played.
      Only trade I would be interested in is a Vigier Arpege series 1,11,or 111 four string bass. Open to sensible offers!
      Any questions please ask.
      Cheers.

• By Nicholasbt
      Selling this unique bass, very special one. The only existing bolt-on mBass ever made by Marleaux. It is a bolt on as that is usually the prefered construction type by many for a more balanced fretless sound.
      New price would be around 4800€, but this bass was a one of, so cannot be ordered new.
      The bass is in absolute pristine condition with no dings or marks. I am only selling it because I need the money and this bass is not getting used ao much.
      Specs:
      - 34" scale, 
      - 5 string lined fretless 24 fret marks
      - three-peace maple neck
      - ebony fingerboard
      - mahogany body
      - figured pear wood top with wenge accent veneer
      - delano quad coil pickups
      - marleaux 3 band eq with active-passive switch
      - includes marleaux rigid gigbag, strap locks, tools and marleaux booklet
      - includes a new set of Marleaux roundwound strings
      - ships with laBella deep talking flatwounds.
      - include two ebony finger ramps (currently not installed on the bass)
      Asking 3300€/2995£ negotiable. Can ship worldwide.
      I could consider partial trades with money my way with things like: Fender american precision basses and/or 5 string american active jazz basses (can be nom fender) Noble preamps, vanderkley amplificarion stuff, trickfish preamps, some pedals, and yamaha silent basses. 

• By BCH
      Ritter R8 Single cut 4 string bass + case (not Ritter) & Jens Ritter doc's; Instrument number: 1426 (made in 2014)
      This is a unique bass from one of the most innovative luthiers. The design, construction, materials and sound is imo world class. Its comfortable (only 3kg) & easy to play. I have used the original (low rez) &  current photos (hi rez) so you can inspect.
      You can see proof of ownership, certificate of Authenticity & some dodgy pics of me playing the bass.
      https://ritter-instruments.com/item_info.php?i=695
      Shape:    R8 - Singlecut
      Number of Strings:    4
      String Spacing:    Vintage 4,  19mm @ bridge 
      Chrome Hardware     
      Bridge / String Attachment:     Ritter 3D / B1String Attachment
      Tuners:     Ritter BT - Custom made by Gotoh
      Nut:    Bone
      Strap Buttons:     Dunlop straploks
      Body & top-wood:    Red Cedar
      Body-Colour:    Tobacco Burst
      Body-Finish:    Frosted transparent
      Neck-Wood:    Maple
      Construction:    Bolt on 3 piece
      Neck-Color:    Tobacco burst
      Neck-Finish:    Frosted transparent
      Fingerboard:    Ebony fretted
      Fingerboard Inlay:    Solid silver Oval rings
      Scale:    33.3 inch
      Electronics:    Ritter C-3-S Active/passive 3-band
      Pickup Bridge & Neck:    Ritter master Slimbucker
      Strings: Optima 24k gold studio bass unique 45-105
      Weight: 3kg
      The bass is in very good condition with dings and use marks, which I has tried to show in the photos, I have priced to reflect the use (less than half the retail price) the frets, neck & stability are perfect. But I want you to be completely happy, so any trial /question...no trades...collection preferred
      Please check my feedback..

• By big rob
      Price drop, Was £875 now £840!!!!!!!!
      This bass has a great low action and the neck is smooth and fast and just had a fresh waxing with Warwick wax.
      Body of the bass has some mojo but has been given a good polish, a number of small dints here and there but still in good condition (see photos).
      Frets have near zero wear.
      Pickups are MEC in the neck and a Delano MM in the bridge, the two switches are one for the sims blue led's and the other is a 3 way switch is for the MM pickup when the switch is in the up position the bridge pick-up is humbucking and routed in series. When the switch is in the middle position the bridge pick-up is single coil and routed as humcanceling with the neck pick-up. When the switch is in the down position the bridge pick-up is humbucking and routed in parallel parallel, series, split i believe.
      Electronics: Seymour Duncan Basslines preamp. Push/Pull Volume/Pickup Pan Control (Part #M89252 -2 x 220K, 500K)* Treble Tone Control (Part #M85100 - 100K) Mid Tone Control (Part #M85100 - 100K) Bass Tone Control (Part #M85100 - 100K).
      By pulling on the volume knob you will activate the slap contour EQ curve on the Seymour Duncan Basslines preamp. This curve will boost the bass frequencies and the high fre-quencies, while slightly cutting the mid frequencies. Pulling the knob does not deactivate the active preamp. The Seymour Duncan preamp is considered  better than the more common MEC electronics.
      Sims LED's are fitted and are bright blue and really do go well with the colour of the bass.
      Body is swamp ash with a generous slab of flamed maple top. 
      Info from the Warwick serial number search:
      I :numb Serial Number: A-080914-01 Description:
      Corvette FNA, 4-string
      Ocean Blue Oil finish
      Swamp Ash / A Flamed Maple top body
      Ovangkol neck
      Gold hardware

Made in Germany

• By BCH
      Top Wood: Poplar Burl Laural veneer Body Wood: Cherry Body Finish: Satin Lacquer Neck Wood: 5 piece Maple/Purpleheart Finger Board:Wenge Scale: 33″ Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer Pickups: ACG SB single coil bridge, ACG PB neck Hardware: ACG/Hipshot  bridge 19mm spacing, Gotoh GB350 Resolite tuners, Dunlop Dual Design Straplocks, ACG/Newtone strings, Low Battery Indicator Pre-amp: ACG DFM 4K Hiscox case Strap locks ~3.7kg DFM 4K...... Dual Filter Modular pre-amp is available in 4 different configurations.  Stack one: Volume/Blend.
      Stack two: Low-pass filter for the neck pickup plus push/pull switch to activate the low mid boost. The lower ring is the filter frequency, with 41 detents. The upper ring is the overshoot peak level.
      Stack three: Low-pass filter for the bridge pickup plus push/pull switch to activate the upper mid boost or Attack Boost. The lower ring is the filter frequency, with 41 detents. The upper ring is the overshoot peak level.
      Stack four: Sweepable mid/treble.