Why become a member? ×

Picked up the bass today for the fist time in weeks...

On 29/05/2020 at 08:18, Newfoundfreedom said:

Yeah it must have been pretty scary when I started to send here bank details and passwords at 4 o'clock in the morning "just in case". It wasn't helped by the Covid situation which meant she couldn't even visit. 

I currently have a Book of the Dead* file on my PC so when I go down for the third time I don't have to waste my last thought on telling Mrs Lownote where the jewels are.

* Ancient Egyptians used the BotD to give the dead instructions for the afterlife.

Edited by lownote12
  • Like 1

Did actually notice you hadn't been commenting much but assumed you were busy doing building work on the house.

That sounds pretty horrendous. No idea what the Gall bladder does and i shall now google it. 

Hopefully you are now doing well and making a full recovery minus a couple of spare parts. 👍

Keep us posted on the recovery and remember we are all one big "happy" family on BC looking out and caring for each other as families do.

Dave

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Did actually notice you hadn't been commenting much but assumed you were busy doing building work on the house.

That sounds pretty horrendous. No idea what the Gall bladder does and i shall now google it. 

Hopefully you are now doing well and making a full recovery minus a couple of spare parts. 👍

Keep us posted on the recovery and remember we are all one big "happy" family on BC looking out and caring for each other as families do.

Dave

Depends on your family :(

2 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

Apparently it explodes and tries to kill you.