Why become a member? ×

Search

revd.tony

When you get your search results, wait a few seconds before selecting any of the options such as "Newest results first" as there's a throttle on how often you can search.  Do it too quick and you'll be told you have to wait and you may have to start your search again...

What would be good is if the titles had a conformity about them, for example:

£500 - Brand - Model - 4/5 String - Delivery Type/Pickup Only

...and sold items were moved to a sub-forum.  This would also allow you to sort the channel by the title and see everything in value order so you could go straight to your budget bracket.

Thanks for the replies folks

I'm hoping a future release will have a 'search this forum' function which is easier to see, but for now another way to do it is to go to the forum in question (Basses for sale) and then click the search box, and select 'this forum only', and 'search titles only'

Let me know if you want me to set up a specific search for you then paste the link here - you can then save that search to your own custom 'stream'

Cheers

Chris

P.S here's an example I set up for Vigier Arpege basses. You can change the term for what you're after

https://www.basschat.co.uk/search/?q=vigier arpege&type=forums_topic&nodes=19&updated_after=any&sortby=newest&search_in=titles&search_and_or=and

• Like 1