Why become a member? ×

Great Online Bass Teacher

Hi there everyone! Hope you are all looking after yourselves! I'm not quite sure that this is the place to say so, but here goes! 

My usual face-to-face teacher is unable to teach at the moment, so I decided to try an online source. Don't get me wrong, we all know that there is no real substitute for the face-to-face in person type of teaching, but needs must at the moment, and I don't want to fall behind or develop bad habits, and I have to say that despite initial reservations, I have been very pleasantly surprised at how well things are going, and I would like to recommend Mr Nigel Beer if anyone is wanting to brush up, or learn from scratch like me. The beauty of his lessons is that it wouldn't matter where in the world you are, so long as you have access to media such as Skype, you can learn (or improve) and he can teach! It's great! He's not the cheapest, but his teaching is value for money, and I want to put his name out there as musicians per se are struggling to earn their living with COVID-19 right now. He can be contacted at:

[email protected]

I asked him if it was OK to give him a 'thumbs up' to my friends and he said yes. He's a very nice person too, and he makes the lessons enjoyable as well as beneficial. 

Thank you very much for reading, but I think he's a bit of a hidden treasure! 

Take care all, 

Dawn 

Edited by Blues Rock Dawn
  • Like 2

Good afternoon, Dawn...

A warm recommendation indeed; thanks for posting.
There is a dedicated section of the Forum for Tutors, here ...

Tutors Available ...

... It wouldn't hurt to 'double post' your comments there..? You might even care to ask Nigel if he'd like to join Basschat himself, and take advantage of that section to make his presence and services known..? Just a thought. B|