Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Hofner Shorty Contemporary Series
£100

hooky_lowdown

Hi,

just joined Basschat today and looking for a short scale bass. Is yours still available, if so I will look at reviews. Meantime can you please provide the measurements across the fretboard at the nut and 12 th frets, In the bottom image of the back there appears to be a dimple, or is it a blister can you please tell me about this? Finally the pickup is that Hofner original or a modifcation? Many thanks for your help.

6 minutes ago, Andrew newboy said:

Hi,

just joined Basschat today and looking for a short scale bass. Is yours still available, if so I will look at reviews. Meantime can you please provide the measurements across the fretboard at the nut and 12 th frets, In the bottom image of the back there appears to be a dimple, or is it a blister can you please tell me about this? Finally the pickup is that Hofner original or a modifcation? Many thanks for your help.

The dimple looks like a trick of the light to me mate 

On 17/06/2020 at 17:09, Andrew newboy said:

Hi,

Withdrawn

Edited by hooky_lowdown

• MB1 locked this topic