Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Line 6 Helix Floor with Line 6 gig bag
£850
Bournemouth

pajhartley

FS only (unless you have a Limelight Precision or Jazz you want to trade!).

Very good condition Line 6 Helix Floor, updated to latest firmware & fully working with no issues (at least none that I've experienced). Cosmetically it's been gigged but there are no obvious signs of wear or damage.

Also comes with a genuine Line 6 Helix gig bag/back pack, all zips etc working as they should & again in used but very good condition.

I'm only selling as I find the HX Effects sufficient for gigs, & use Helix Native with my DAW.

It's a superb unit for the gigging bassist, especially if you play in covers bands (because you can get any tone you need, & use the amp/cab sims to go straight to FOH) or a band which uses multiple tunings (I find the snapshots incredibly useful for this).

New, the Helix Floor is £1,200 & the backpack is £120, so £850 seems fair, but as I say, I'm open to trades for Limelight basses, or conceivably a high-end Ibanez 4- or 5-string.

Collection preferred from Bournemouth, but I can travel to deliver with the usual COVID restrictions in place at present.

Thanks, Pete

IMG_3276.HEIC IMG_3956.HEIC IMG_7253.HEIC

Edited by pajhartley