Sign in to follow this  
JapanAxe

SOLD - MOTU Micro Lite USB MIDI interface 5x5 80 channels
£85
Swindon

Posted (edited)

I bought this when I had a bit more in the way of MIDI hardware devices, but while I was doing a bit of cable-fettling I realised I now only had one old-school MIDI thing, and therefore this is now surplus to requirements.

It is a rock-solid interface as you would expect from MOTU, and has performed flawlessly while it has lived in my smoke-free home studio. (I can't claim to have a pet-free home, but the cat stays out of my studio because he doesn't like me, so I'm pretty sure he has never used it.)

The unit is easy to set up for PC or Mac, runs from USB power, and can be left to its own devices most of the time. The handy numbers on the front light up to tell you which INs and OUTs are active. There are 4 sets of MIDI sockets on the back for permanent use, and another pair on the front intended for temporary patching-in.

In excellent condition with the original box, manual, half-rack mounting kit, and unused 10ft USB cable. I will also include the installer CD, but tbh this might now be out-of-date, and any necessary software can be found here.

Yours for £85 £75 including insured delivery to mainland UK.

3zxZMNF.jpguJqSTYx.jpgOb6Rs1X.jpgqFoTByv.jpghJxbhD0.jpg

Edited by JapanAxe

Could be interested in pedal or gadget trades - whaddya got?

Reduced to £75 delivered

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gully35
      Hi everyone. Hoping someone can give me some advice.
      Looking an Interface to record bass through GarageBand on my iPhone/ IPad over guitar parts received from a friend.
      I was looking at the Focusrite Itrack Solo - is this suitable, or is there a better alternative around a similar price?
      Thanks in advance for you input.
      Wayne
    • By andytoad
      Got a Focusrite Scarlett solo, good working order and condition, I think I have the original box and instructions somewhere.. home use only for practicing with headphones.
      Only selling as I have upgraded to a Zoom. 

• By CalDeep
      Up is my Audient ID22. Audient are a big studio staple and this little interface is a distilled version of that. 2 Audient ASP preamps and Burr Brown conversion, it sounds legit for a cheaper interface. Id also has a Jfet DI built in so you can plug straight in and get a good level with solid bottom end. Balanced inputs and programmable buttons make it quite a versatile little thing, especially if you want to use outboard / pedals with it. Optical in offers expansion too if you want to add an extra preamp. Im selling as Im expanding and getting a bigger UA system. Boxed with adapter and UK shipping is included. 

I could be tempted to sell my Audient Mico preamp too if you wanted to expand this to a 4 input analogue machine. The two play very well together and offer 4 really high quality channels of recording.  

Any questions welcome! 

Cal 

• By Matte_black
      Perfect conditions, as new, only used at home. I guess you all know the specs but it's got two inputs for playing or recording two instruments at once, bluetooth connectivity to listen to music using your telephone as a source, wireless transmitter with USB battery charging, USB connection for recording and much more. It's stereo and you can connect two 8ohm cabs if you need more volume.
      Comes in original box. I'm after £330 plus shipping by UPS. Ask for a quote, if it's too much we can eventually split.
      It's a totally brilliant unit. Price reduced. Also selling a few custom cabs, look for the sale ad.

http://ashdownmusic.com/products/1/B/21/BSOCIAL/131/BSOCIAL75W/"]http://ashdownmusic....131/BSOCIAL75W

• By basskit_case
      Hello,
      Selling this great little multi-effects pedal, I have mainly been using this as audio interface and tuner, but I get that functionality from my Ashdown B-Social.
      Only used by hand from a desk at home, never left the house, well looked after.
      The pedal is in excellent condition, comes with box, all packaging and paperwork.

Price includes delivery, will be sent securely using a signed for service.