Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L ***Sold***
£325
Swindon

Looking to sell my trusty Schroeder 1212L cab. This is the 4ohm model, an ideal 1 cab solution, loud enough for pretty much any venue or gig and a reasonable one hand lift at  22kg. 

These are legendary cabs, just do a search on here and you'll get an idea of the love for these!

This one is in excellent condition for a gigged cab, a few scuffs on the corners as you would expect but overall really tidy. The only annoying aspect is where it has been stacked with another cab, some of the inner felt from the cover has stuck to the finish but it's barely noticeable (see pics) and would probably be easy to clean off if wanted. It has never been pushed and there are no unwanted rattles squeaks or creaks!

I'm looking for £325 collected from Swindon (observing social distancing!) I'll even throw in a gramma pad for your trouble!!

If you need a nice little amp in addition to provide the perfect economical gigging rig, see my other items!!

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

Edited by andyonbass
Sold
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Woody1957 said:

Nice cab and a good price.....where did you get your lamps from? My missus caught me looking at your cab and noticed them lol.

Tell her if you buy the cab I’ll chuck the lamp in for free!!😉

• Haha 1

• MB1 locked this topic