Why become a member? ×

1:38:11 of 1971 Sonic Bliss

Happy Jack

10 hours ago, chris_b said:

Great times.

Yeah, biggest seller 1971 Dawn, Knock Three Times. Others in the top 100 included Benny Hill, Clive Dunn, The Mixtures and Ray Stevens Bridget the Midget. Great times indeed 😎

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mykesbass said:

Yeah, biggest seller 1971 Dawn, Knock Three Times. Others in the top 100 included Benny Hill, Clive Dunn, The Mixtures and Ray Stevens Bridget the Midget. Great times indeed 😎

I didn't say great Top Ten. The pubs, clubs, colleges and University's were a thriving scene.

I do really badly on hit records in quizzes. I stopped listening to those songs in about 1967.

10 minutes ago, chris_b said:

I didn't say great Top Ten. The pubs, clubs, colleges and University's were a thriving scene.

I do really badly on hit records in quizzes. I stopped listening to those songs in about 1967.

I know. Only a gentle joke as so often these things collapse into rose-tinted nostalgia (and yes, I also know you are not one of the guilty parties). Would have loved to have been around and on that scene.

• Like 1