Why become a member? ×

New Ibanez TMB505?

MarshallBTB

Yeah, I'm really tempted. I tried to get a TMB605 a while back, but when I did find one 'in stock' online it turned out to be listed incorrectly. Going to wait and see if the reviews of this are any good as I still really like the look of these as a 5 string.

Seems pretty positive so far! 

Edited by MarshallBTB
  • Like 1

i saw this,

14 hours ago, MarshallBTB said:

Yeah, I'm really tempted. I tried to get a TMB605 a while back, but when I did find one 'in stock' online it turned out to be listed incorrectly. Going to wait and see if the reviews of this are any good as I still really like the look of these as a 5 string.

Seems pretty positive so far! 

i also tried to get a tmb605 a while ago, even got a couple of shops to contact Ibanez directly but no joy.

i am moving towards short scale basses now, have the TMB35 in my sights.

https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-guitars/5-string-basses/ibanez-tmb35-mgr-bass-guitar-in-mint-green

i really like the mint green as well (it's my favourite of the Talman colours)

matt

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe it’s worth noting that Ibanez is only distributed in the UK (by Headstock Distribution) and they only import certain models that Ibanez release in to the UK, so you always find differences between what Ibanez promote and what is available in the UK.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...