Left leaderboard
big rob

Fender Flea Road Now traded.
£825
kidlington, Oxfordshire.

Posted (edited)

Amazing bass that really does feel like a vintage bass.

The flea bass comes with stacked pots which in my opinion are much better than the VVT controls fitted to most fender jazz basses.

Comes with  fender gig bag.

Social distancing collection possible, postage as buyers cost.

Specification:

Body

• Model Name: Flea Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Roadworn Shell Pink
  • Model Code: 0141020356
  • Series: Artist
  • Body Material: Alder
  • Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
  • Colour:Shell Pink

Neck and Fingerboard

• Neck Material: Maple
  • Neck Profile: "C" Shape
  • Neck Finish:Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
  • Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
  • Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
  • No. of Frets: 20
  • Fret Size: Vintage Style
  • Inlays: Aged White Dots
  • Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)

Hardware and Electronics

• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
  • Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
  • Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
  • Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
  • Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
  • Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage ’64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
  • Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage ’64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
  • Switching: None
  • Controls: Stacked Concentric Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
  • Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome/Black Concentric
  • Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome

20200523_101424_resized.jpg

20200523_101428_resized.jpg

20200523_101431_resized.jpg

20200523_101435_resized.jpg

20200523_101438_resized.jpg

20200523_101449_resized.jpg

20200523_101524_resized.jpg

20200523_101532_resized.jpg

20200523_101537_resized.jpg

20200523_101545_resized.jpg

Edited by big rob
added trades possible
  • Like 1

Interested in A Warwick Fna Jazzman 4 trade?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DigbyLLovatt
      £450
      Selling this great P Bass as it never gets used!
      Bought it for a tour, but ended up using a different bass, so it's never been used apart from 2 rehearsals!
      Perfect condition apart from slight ding on its side, which is hardly noticeable. The previous owner had the fretboard edges rolled off by a top luthier so it feels lovely to play!
      Shipped in hardcase (seen in last photo), or collection from London or North Norfolk.

• By Chienmortbb
      These were fitted to my Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass but as I was having trouble with my shoulder I shelled out for some Gotoh Resolites for the Aerodyne . These  are often described as Smoke Chrome, or Cosmo Black and look great on the bass. The tuners will be nicely packed in the Gotoh Packaging pictured (and more). All the fittings are included as can be seen in the puictures. Here are a few scratches as can be seen in the photos but they are in good conditiion for there age and use. As far as I know there are differences between USA, Mexican and Japanese Fenders so please check before you buy. I will of course answer any question and will put some dimensions.

on later.

• By Edenburgh
      Hi all, up for sale goes my '74 AVRI Jazz, owned by me since new (2018)
      I've really enjoyed owning and gigging this, but find myself always going back to my '74 P bass.
      It's a curiosity too!    It came from the factory with the specification deviations to the standard AVRI spec as follows:
      Pickguard - Tort (should be black) Thumb Rest - lower position (should be above the strings) Neck plate - only stamped with Serial Number (should also be "F" stamped) Sunburst pattern - brighter more like a 60's pattern (should be slightly 'darker' '70s pattern) I have emails from Fender confirming that it was a genuine mis-build (see photos)
      Everything else is exactly as a '74 AVRI should be; poly finish, 70's bridge pickup position, block markers, binding, fender stamped tuners, chunky U-shaped neck  (a big surprise for those normally used to super slim Jazz necks).   
      In excellent condition but I have gigged this - it's not been hanging on the wall! , a bit of swirling on the finish, a tiny finish ding on the rear that won't photograph and a wee dink on the binding (pictured).  
      Prefer to meet up rather than ship.    No trades but might consider a Stingray (Classics or Specials only).
      For reference, I raised a thread about the curious spec at the time here: 

• By wright/watt
      Hi Folks.
      With regret and up for sale only is my Fender Stu Hamm Urge bass USA in Burgundy mist..This bass is tantamount to mint condition!!
      This has a wonderful playable medium scale (32) neck which you can fire around like nobody's business..This was the first Fender signature model bass, and was designed with Stu's collaboration with the custom shop team.This is a 93 model..
      Alder body, maple neck, with graphite rods and fully functioning truss rod. 24 frets, String through body gold bridge (great sustain) gotoh lightweight tuners in Black. 4 bolt tilt adjustable neck plate. 2 noiseless jazz pickups and noiseless precision pick up. 18v preamp.3 way pick up selector.front precision only, middle all pick ups and back jazz pick ups.stacked controls front.top master volume, bottom jazz pick up pan. middle control, top treble cut/boost bottom bass cut/boost.this control acts as the tone control also when in passive mode..the last control knob is a four way position knob fully clockwise standby/off 1rst position with mid boost (can be adjusted by trim pot under control cavity) 2nd position mid without boost. 3rd position passive only..Very usable and easy to dial in your favourite tone..Comes with fitting Fender case..As the pictures will show the bass is minted. The only marking is on the bottom left by the strap button by a guitar stand.not even noticeable..see last picture..Price includes shipping to mainland UK I consider this to be an excellent price for such a pristine instrument.
      Any question please ask..
      Cheers.

Fender Stu Hamm Custom Shop Urge Bass 1992 Yellow | Chris's Gear Locker | Reverb
    • By EddHytheTown
      Up for sale only (no trades thanks) my Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz (with Stagg gig bag - basically a dust cover with no padding). I've seen some ludicrous ambitious prices for these one ebay recently, but hopefully I've got this up at a fair price. This Andertons link has specifications, which I believe should be correct. 
      I've owned this for a few years from new but it's never been gigged and only occasionally played at rehearsal plus home use, so good condition. The plastic is still on the control panel - that's why it looks so smeared in the first photo.
      I've tried to highlight the only major ding on the back of the body (a £1 coin for size reference). There are a couple of minor blemishes that I couldn't capture with the camera, and some minor marking on the fingerboard.
      Strung with Rotosound Jazz flatwounds now I think. I think it was originally strung with rounds which may account for some of the marking on the fingerboard - I changed them quite soon after buying the bass. I've tried to show some of the marking in the photos - it doesn't affect the playability. 
      This has been a good introduction to fretless, but I just don't play it enough and should be moving house quite soon - hence the sale. No trades thanks (I may also be saving for a 5 string after the move...!).
      Collection preferred from SE London (Sydenham SE26 area ideally), but could also meet around London - public transport and social distance rules permitting. I would not be comfortable sending by post - I have no experience of this and no spare solid case or packing materials available.
      Any questions let me know. 
      Cheers,
      Edd