big rob

Fender Flea Road Now traded.
£825
kidlington, Oxfordshire.

Posted (edited)

Amazing bass that really does feel like a vintage bass.

The flea bass comes with stacked pots which in my opinion are much better than the VVT controls fitted to most fender jazz basses.

Comes with  fender gig bag.

Social distancing collection possible, postage as buyers cost.

Specification:

Body

• Model Name: Flea Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Roadworn Shell Pink
  • Model Code: 0141020356
  • Series: Artist
  • Body Material: Alder
  • Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
  • Colour:Shell Pink

Neck and Fingerboard

• Neck Material: Maple
  • Neck Profile: "C" Shape
  • Neck Finish:Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
  • Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
  • Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
  • No. of Frets: 20
  • Fret Size: Vintage Style
  • Inlays: Aged White Dots
  • Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)

Hardware and Electronics

• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
  • Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
  • Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
  • Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
  • Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
  • Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage ’64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
  • Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage ’64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
  • Switching: None
  • Controls: Stacked Concentric Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
  • Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome/Black Concentric
  • Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome

20200523_101424_resized.jpg

20200523_101428_resized.jpg

20200523_101431_resized.jpg

20200523_101435_resized.jpg

20200523_101438_resized.jpg

20200523_101449_resized.jpg

20200523_101524_resized.jpg

20200523_101532_resized.jpg

20200523_101537_resized.jpg

20200523_101545_resized.jpg

Edited by big rob
added trades possible
  • Like 1

Interested in A Warwick Fna Jazzman 4 trade?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By StuarDaddy
      Hi 
      I have for sale an 80s Fender Japan 75 reissue Jazz Bass in 3TS stamped as a JB75-80 with an E740531 serial number. This dates between 85-87 but looking online more likely to be an 86 from what I’ve seen. I can honestly say it’s the best condition 80s Fender bass I’ve ever seen. There are a couple of marks as shown but they are insignificant. The neck is in perfect condition as is the headstock with no signs of leaning or balancing at all. The body i believe is Ash and the finish on top is flawless. I have taken as many photos as I can to reflect the condition. The action is low and fast and the neck is quite shallow, nowhere near as deep as my 73 Jazz. It has the micro tilt neck, the Bullet Truss rod turns smoothly and shows no sign of wear, the frets are perfect, the binding on the rosewood neck is immaculate, the neck pocket is tight as anything. I have replaced the black original scratchplate with a fender original tortoishell one which just looks cooler to my eye, that cost 65 pounds itself. The original black one is included in the sale as is the Hiscox hardshell case. I’m asking for £1100 as I haven’t seen one as good as this. It is listed by a friend on Facebook as I don’t have an account if you see it elsewhere. Selling as I’m saving for a 60s PB so no trades thanks unless you have a Pre CBS Precision you want to get rid of 😂
      Oh and it weighs 5.3kg as to be expected with these.
      Happy to post, meet or open to someone to safely try it out. 

Thanks for looking

• By Skerritt
      Up for sale, sadly, is my 2014 Fender American Deluxe Jazz V, complete with original Fender hard case and unopened case candy.
      Only had one owner (me) and has spent the last couple of years in the case due to life getting in the way. Unfortunately I can't justify holding on to it any longer.
      It's everything you'd expect from a top quality Fender V string , 34" scale length, plays like a dream and weighs in at around 4.2kg (9.25lbs). The two N3 pickups sound amazing and the active circuit really adds a bit if you need it to.
      It has a barely used set of Slinky's on it at the moment (which I'll happily throw in) and it still looks and plays like it did in the shop.
      Almost as good as new, I've gigged it a handful of times but have kept it in rather good nick. The only blemishes being a tiny ding on the underside and a really miniscule mark on the headstock. Both are pitcured. The volume pot rises up a touch when approaching full volume, but doesn't effect the playability or wiring at all. An easy fix. The case has a few light scratches but still has that 'new case' smell.
      I can ship (at buyer's expense) but would prefer to hand it over in person. I'm based in North London but I can travel if absolutely necessary.
      No trades, but potentially interested in a part-exchange for a 90s Fender Mustang (the kind with 6 strings... blasphemy).
      Thanks for looking!

• By Ashwood1985
      [SOLD]

Got this lovely 1982 tobacco burst Fender script JV Precision with a cream guard.
      Massive Mojo P bass tone. And looks the mutts nuts. Not many JVs like this around! Being sold with a Hiscox hardcase in good nick.
      Please check Paul’s detailed description on the bass on the sale thread from when I bought it. (Pasted below)
      I took it Leighton’s Guitar Workshop in Leigh-on-sea and got a full set up done on it including cleaning the pots and some fretwork. He also discovered that the truss nut was worn so replaced this. The replacement is a hex fitting rather than the original large cross head. I still have the original one which is in the hardcase in the event that the new owner wants to find a replacement for ‘original parts’ purposes, but it’s fully functional now.
      Action is currently set to allow for digging in to get the most of this tone machine. However with the fretwork and truss nut replacement it should be fine lower if that’s you’re vibe.
      Selling at cost: £1100
      £1000 for the bass after price drop plus £100 for the work done on it to bring it to tip top shape and the hiscox case.
      In Benfleet, Essex. Could arrange a meet or could courier at buyers expense seeing as it’s being sold with the hiscox. Obviously would prefer a hand-to-hand.
      Peace ✌🏼 

• By DigbyLLovatt
      £450
      Selling this great P Bass as it never gets used!
      Bought it for a tour, but ended up using a different bass, so it's never been used apart from 2 rehearsals!
      Perfect condition apart from slight ding on its side, which is hardly noticeable. The previous owner had the fretboard edges rolled off by a top luthier so it feels lovely to play!
      Shipped in hardcase (seen in last photo), or collection from London or North Norfolk.

• By Big Rich
      I just installed a set of new Wilkinson WOJB Jazz Bass pickups in my J&D Jazz Bass and the output of the D and G strings  are about 30% compared to the 100% of the E and A strings.  The pole pieces are all level and my soldering is fine but the standout thing for me was the unequal magnets on the back of the neck pickup, the E and A have a thick magnet but the D and G have a much thinner magnet, more than coincidence I’m thinking.
      Is this the problem?    The bridge pickup has one magnet along the whole pickup, as did the old pickups.
      Any ideas are greatly appreciated.