Why become a member? ×

Powderfinger reunited and live on YouTube right now.

Thunderpaws

One of my favourite bands. I was gutted when they called it a day saying they had said everything they wanted to say musically with this band. Thanks for posting this. I got the timings mixed up and thought it was tonight.

• Like 1

And with enough of an edge to keep them well away from middle of the road blandness. I haven't listened to them for years but, thinking about it, it's criminal they're not massive. 

Sounds like they all get on too so maybe they'll do more together...?

• Like 1

Wow , thanks for the heads up ! 
Yes a great band , one of my faves - managed to see them live some 10 years ago.

They were due to play near my birthday  , but my wife went into labour with our first child the night before ! 
One of those things I thought , but the gig was postponed - so got to see them !

I also like Bernard’s solo material too 👍

Watching now 👌

• Like 1

I thought it was great too , and agree on how short it was , 2 or 3 times as long would’ve been better !

I’ve dug out and have been listening to odyssey number 5 , vulture street & tea&sympathy the last few days - the kids are getting annoyed 😂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, greenolive said:

I’ve dug out and have been listening to odyssey number 5 , vulture street & tea&sympathy the last few days - the kids are getting annoyed 😂

They were a band that just ticked all the right boxes for me. I like a wide range of music going from very heavy to classical with everything in between but a good honest rock band is where it's at!

• Like 1