Why become a member? ×

**Markbass Alain Caron Super Combo K1 1000W ! (BOXED) c/w Hotcovers Bag **ON HOLD**
£849
Hull

Hello.

I have this wonderful Markbass combo for sale due to the fact I'm not gigging anymore. Still unopened in the Markbass box, never gigged. I have two of these which was purchased to run stereo from my Attitude 2 bass but found I didn't really need it so its minty fresh, boxed, ready to go. Who ever buys it can be the first to open it at my place to try it or I can open it and try it before its sent by courier at your cost/arrangement. 

Markbass

Markbass CMD Super Combo K1 Alain Caron Signature Bass Amp

MarkBass are a popular brand in the bass world, acclaimed for their cutting-edge amp designs. Hearkening from Italy, MarkBass has established a great reputation amongst its contemporaries, renowned for their premium quality and attention to detail.

It's therefore no surprise that Alain Caron powers his bass sound with Markbass. As one of the world's most highly-regarded jazz bassists, and with decades of experience onstage and in the studio, the MarkBass CMD Super Combo K1 encompasses everything that Caron needs from a bass amplifier.

You can expect hugely powerful and punchy tones from this large 1000W combo, with all of the headroom and volume you'd ever need to fill a huge venue. The CMD Super Combo K1 has a simple front panel layout, ensuring that you can easily manipulate your tone on-the-fly. With a 4-band EQ, you can carefully sculpt a fantastic bass tone to suit almost any style. And with Mark Proprietary Technology, this ensures that only the clearest, most dynamic sound is translated through the 12" and 5" speakers.

Comes with a Hotcovers bag.

Any questions please msg me

Edited by bassgurumonster