Why become a member? Ɨ

One needs to go.... šŸ¤”

Mike Bungo

1 minute ago, milford59 said:

Get rid of the one on the right - itā€™s plum ugly - I wouldnā€™t even give it house room..... the one on the left however, is a beauty.

Someone else will be along very soon with another opinion.

AgreedĀ 

Just now, musicbassman said:

I agree the one on the right has a face that only it's mother could love, but.... errrr.... surely the question should be which one sounds best ??? Ā 

I would never know what the one on the right sounded like - as I wouldnā€™t even touch it wearing welding gauntlets and a full face helmet..... but the one on the left, as I say , is a beauty !

On a more serious note. Guild are such class arenā€™t they. I'd probably keep that one, just coz itā€™s a Guild.Ā 
Which one do you like playing most of all? Which one do you pick up first? Apart from the nearest one....šŸ˜Š

4 minutes ago, oldslapper said:

On a more serious note. Guild are such class arenā€™t they. I'd probably keep that one, just coz itā€™s a Guild.Ā 
Which one do you like playing most of all? Which one do you pick up first? Apart from the nearest one....šŸ˜Š

Used to have a Guild D15 acoustic. Wonderful guitar.Ā 

35 minutes ago, milford59 said:

Get rid of the one on the right - itā€™s plum ugly - I wouldnā€™t even give it house room..... the one on the left however, is a beauty.

Someone else will be along very soon with another opinion.

Get rid of the one on the left, itā€™s plum ugly.šŸ˜‚

(I love Warwick Aliens).šŸ˜‰

40 minutes ago, oldslapper said:

The Guild got delivered today and to be fair I think thatā€™s the keeper. The Alien is a tremendous bass though ā¤ļø