Why become a member? ×

Darkglass MT 900

drlargepants

I can save you the bother of contacting Doug - although his team are super helpful, whenever I've needed to contact them. Even to the extent of sending me a free footswitch, because the v2 amp I bought second hand didn't have one and they weren't being sold separately. Didn't even charge me for P&P!

If you read dB's post (third one down) in the attached thread, you'll see he's confirmed that they have addressed this point and Danny goes onto to explain how it all works in the new set up.

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

I can save you the bother of contacting Doug - although his team are super helpful, whenever I've needed to contact them. Even to the extent of sending me a free footswitch, because the one I bought second hand didn't have one and they weren't being sold separately. Didn't even charge me for P&P!

If you read dB's post (third one down) in the attached thread, you'll see he's confirmed that they have addressed this point and Danny goes onto to explain how it all works in the new set up.

That's the V2

I was under the impression it was fixed on some V1 as well.

Is that not the case?

16 minutes ago, Muppet said:

I have one. No it doesn't.

Spooky. Same brand amp, same Creative T40 speakers. You'll be telling me that you're a bassist next 😂

Btw - did you spot my follow up query on the Compact Speaker thread?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fretmeister said:

That's the V2

I was under the impression it was fixed on some V1 as well.

Is that not the case?

Ah good Q - in which case I misunderstood the question. But maybe in that case Muppet has answered it.

2 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Spooky. Same brand amp, same Creative T40 speakers. You'll be telling me that you're a bassist next 😂

Btw - did you spot my follow up query on the Compact Speaker thread?

BF cabs? I'll go check the other thread now!!

1 minute ago, Al Krow said:

Ah good Q - in which case I misunderstood the question. But maybe in that case Muppet has answered it.

I have the V2 and was answering on that basis. I thought that's what the OP was referring to as a 'later version'. I can't comment on later versions of the V1 I'm afraid