aj5string

Big Studio Clearout - Mics, Cases, Headphone Amp, Monitor - LOADS OF STUFF & ACCESSORIES
£485
Devon

Posted (edited)

For the first time in a long time, I haven’t got an imminent gig, or studio session, so, am taking the opportunity to list a load of kit with a view to change my setup.  Am offering loads of bits on here, before I put things on eBay. Sales preferred, may listen to trade offers.  Pictures to follow/on request.  Shipping not a problem.

Mics

AKG C1000 x2 (Matched Pair) - £100

RRP - £85 each

Fairly standard mics that I’ve always got good results from.  A matched pair from AKG, complete with clips (one original, one not).

Tascam Drum Mic Set - £75

RRP - £150

https://www.tascam.eu/en/tm-drums.html

Decent set of drum mics - used once.  Kick, 2 x overhead and a snare mic.

Thomann Beta 56 Copy (CD56) - £25

RRP - £34

https://www.thomann.de/gb/the_tbone_cd_56_beta.htm

Very good mic for the money.

Thomann Beta 87 Copy (MB78) - £30

RRP £44

https://www.thomann.de/gb/the_tbone_mb78_beta.htm

Very good mic for the money, used but, excellent condition.

Shure PG27 - £90

RRP - £170

Really nice, large Diaphragm Condenser mic - not the USB version.

Cases

Gator Mic Hard Case - £60

RRP - £150

https://www.gatorcases.com/products/microphone/wired-mic-cases/g-tour-microphone/15-microphones-road-case-g-tour-m15/

Great condition - just used to store mics in my studio.

Gator Mixerbag 2519 - £35

RRP - £50

As new condition - used to move a desk around for gigs since the summer.

Gator Bag 1818 - £20

RRP - £35

3 of these - one newer design, and one older, all great, used condition; good for heads/leads.

Other

Samson S-Phone 4 Headphone Amp - £50

RRP £160

https://dyproaudio.co.uk/products/samson-s-phone?variant=29512749187125&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwh472BRAGEiwAvHVfGjhXV30_XbUCUDuQVxIGRivAhnzO6Qc_IP-c9Q453iyow0l0IMEpyRoCCb0QAvD_BwE

Decent Headphone amp - pretty standard, with nice level meters and options… 4 channels, blendable with a master input.

Auralex Gramma Pad - £35

RRP - £60

Great piece of kit for gigging bassists, and dealing with tricky stages

FAME DC Junior Effect Pedal PSU - £25

RRP - £45

6 x Isolated outputs for FX pedals

Alto TX208 Monitor - £60

RRP - £90

Insane monitor for the size/price!

Nordel Audio Vocal Booth/Reflection Filter - £40

RRP - £70

Really nice Vocal Filter - folds for storage.

Boschma 4U Rack Case - £40

RRP - £80

Shockproof rackcase, great condition and very sturdy.

IMG_20200520_102136.jpg

IMG_20200520_102122.jpg

IMG_20200520_101653.jpg

IMG_20200520_101618.jpg

IMG_20200520_101531.jpg

IMG_20200520_101524.jpg

IMG_20200520_101503.jpg

IMG_20200520_101429.jpg

IMG_20200520_101344.jpg

IMG_20200520_101132.jpg

IMG_20200520_101126.jpg

IMG_20200520_100832.jpg

Edited by aj5string
Pics & Items Added - removed sold items

Vocal filter and headphone amp please. Pm payment details to me and I will do it. 

Just now, owen said:

Vocal filter and headphone amp please. Pm payment details to me and I will do it. 

Sweet - will drop you a PM now 👍

Yeah - i realised that; currently have the pg27 setup for remote/online lessons... The M-Audio is available, but, I'd want to test it first.

Couple of items sold - I'll be putting everything on eBay on Sunday, so, any interest, or offers, let me know 👍

Hi @aj5string

Am interested in the Gator Bag 1818 - £20

Which one is it in your photo of the bags? Is it the one in the centre.. 

Cheers 

Nik

2 hours ago, aj5string said:

Hey Nik - Incan get some pics of individual bags this evening if that helps?

That'd be great - thanks! 😊

Oh - also just found a 15m Thomann 8 channel multicore. If anyone wants anything else, I could throw it in for £30 - doubt it would be worth posting on its own.

IMG_20200523_195208.jpg

1 hour ago, aj5string said:

So - looks like the three are all slightly different sizes - prob best to refer to the pics below 👍

IMG_20200523_194340.jpg

IMG_20200523_194324.jpg

IMG_20200523_194258.jpg

Thanks @aj5string

How much is the bag in the middle picture please? 

Cheers 

Nik