Why become a member? ×

Feedback Happy Jack

dunetune_jazz

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='428172' date='Mar 7 2009, 07:18 PM']Woo-hoo! My first feedback ...[/quote]

But not your last hopefully!

Bought an old neck from Jack, completely unused (How do I know? No holes in it, see!) and a good price too. Cheers buddy!

Andy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Had the pleasure of meeting up with Jack last week to buy his Roscoe Beck V..

For those who don't know, Jack is an absolute gent and his enthusiasm for all things bass is fantastic! We spent so long chatting and discussing gear that 'Mrs Happy Jack' began to get a bit worried... :)

So, just to echo what others have already said about Jack being a great person to deal with and to say thanks Jack for the bass.. Look forward to seeing you at the SE Bash if not before,

Nik

Had the pleasure of meeting up with Jack last week to buy his Roscoe Beck V..

For those who don't know, Jack is an absolute gent and his enthusiasm for all things bass is fantastic! We spent so long chatting and discussing gear that 'Mrs Happy Jack' began to get a bit worried... :)

So, just to echo what others have already said about Jack being a great person to deal with and to say thanks Jack for the bass.. Look forward to seeing you at the SE Bash if not before,

Nik

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did a deal with Jack at the weekend for my Roscoe Beck V. Met up and did a dodgy looking deal in a motorway services and I walked away with a cracking Eden head.

Really nice chap, gave me some good advice on cabs and gave me some practical guidance on using the new amp. Highly recommend dealing with Jack.

Many thanks,

Nathan

• 1 month later...

Jack sold me a lovely '72 Ibanez fretless Precision yesterday, and having rehearsed it for five hours last night, it's a dream, lovely punchy tone and action as easy as butter. Jack's a top guy and really into his basses (something tells me he will be adding a rather nice vintage Jazz to the collection pretty soon).

Highly recommended bloke to deal with

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Flanker' post='850603' date='May 28 2010, 08:02 PM']Hopefully Jack you are even Happier having acquired my lovely AC. I really like the P too - now what do I sell???!!!!

A total pleasure!

Steve[/quote]
Hope you enjoy the status, a pleasure doing business.
Cheers
Chris.

• 2 months later...

Jack bought my bass body. Paid up straight away and great communication.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='945351' date='Sep 4 2010, 12:45 PM']Spent a pleasant hour with Jack today picking up a gorgeous Lakland Duck Dunn.

He was kind enough to let me play his AC 5 string which was stunning and Status PJ which was utterly astounding!

Thanks again Jack and if you ever do decide to part with the Status... :)[/quote]