Why become a member? ×

Feedback Happy Jack

dunetune_jazz

Just bought some Italcrap off Happyjack and couldnt be happier!
A great price and he was even nice enough to prise himself from the dinner table to show me all the bits and bobs and gubbins and intricities of the bass. It was exactly as described too!

Cheers! See you at the S.E. Bassbash!

Alex

• 1 month later...

I count Jack as a friend in meatspace, he's a lovely guy, completely honest and trustworthy, and he is incapable of bullshit. He's fair and honourable, a man of deep integrity.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I part exchanged my Roland drum set for a cracking Status Graphite Vintage PJ in trans red earlier this evening!

Deal with Jack with complete confidence. He knows his stuff about basses, always does a fair price and you'll never get a dud.

Thanks Jack, glad you enjoyed the Golden Glory!

See you soon mate,
Nx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Making my fourth appearance on this page (yikes), I just traded my fretless Wal for Jack's Alleva LG4 (which i sold to him a few months ago - don't ask). We really should stop mucking around, dig a tunnel between our music rooms, and pool our gear! If Beedster can tunnel from Canterbury to West London, he's in too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just sold my Hughes & Kettenr Crunch Master to Jack for some £s and a fine cup of tea..

My 3rd visit to Happy Jack towers now I believe, and each one a pleasure; thanks as ever Jack..

When Ped and Kiwi started Basschat, they probably didn't realise the potential it's potential for bringing like-minded people together and helping to create a real sense of community amongst bass players.. But IMHO, that really is one of it's greatest strengths! And it's people like Jack who help make it happen..

Cheers

Nik

I just bought a very nice blue Bass Collection SB310 from Jack.

Absolutely seamless transaction. Good communications including options on packaging, well packed, very fast. Spot on.

I'd have no hesitation in dealing with Jack again.

thanks Jack!

• 2 weeks later...

If you started on page 1 of this feedback thread and made it this far, you deserve to know the truth about Jack. A bazillion BC'ers before me would have you believe that Jack communicates with speed and eloquence in equal measure, that Jack is a nice chap who pays for the things he buys on time. Disappointingly, I can confirm that those bazillion other BC'ers aren't part of an elaborate scam, it's all true. Absolutely nothing to see here - buy/sell/trade with confidence.

Sorry, folks, but this is going to be boring...
Only a small affair (a couple of switch plates...), but easy to negotiate (offer...accepted...), easy payment (PayPal...), excellent packaging and fast delivery to France (although that's not really Jack's doing...). I had neglected to give my full name; it got delivered just the same. A pleasure, sir; recommended.
Many thanks...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...