Why become a member? ×

SOLD:Aria Pro II 1981 CBS-380, Medium Scale, Custom Colour, £350
£400
Chichester

Now Sold. I have this awesome and well used 1981 Aria available (Medium scale), very unique colour and tone to die for! Sounds like a Stingray, but if you have a smaller frame like me you will not need to see a chiropractor after each gig/rehearsal! Original looking case included too. Now at £350!

IMG_9880.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

Edited by sonicartists.com
price drop
  • Like 1

Hi mate just to say the .HEIC pics don't embed properly so if you can export them as .Jpg or .Png or something that would be better. I think .HEIC is a direct export from iPhoto?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, ped said:

Hi mate just to say the .HEIC pics don't embed properly so if you can export them as .Jpg or .Png or something that would be better. I think .HEIC is a direct export from iPhoto?

HEIC (High Efficiency Image Compression) is the default image format in iOS these days. It's a good format (less destructive compression than JPEG) but not widely used outside Apple and some pro image processing (yet). You can change the default format in the iOS settings and put it back to JPEG to make things more easily shareable.

Oh and an Aria CS380 was my first proper bass. Bought it, coincidentally in Chichester, the day John Lennon died.

P

Edited by philw
  • Like 2