Why become a member? ×

<<< SOLD >>> Xotic XJ-1T4 Jazz with Lindy Fralin Pickups
£1125
London

Platypus

<<<< SOLD >>>>

Xotic Jazz Bass 4 string, Trans Blond, in fantastic condition. 

Built in Japan in July 2010 and factory fitted with Lindy Fralin single coil pickups with wooden covers.

Vol, Vol  pots with just/pull on vol1 for active passive and push/pull on vol2 for series switch.

3 band Xotic IQ

High and mid frequencies dip switched are on rear panel on this model - gives a cleaner look than on the front!

21 fret maple fingerboard

Comes with two pick guards , the original white one and the black sparkle one i had made and is currently fitted.

I'm really struggling to find a mark on it, testament to the quality of the finish and how well its been liked after. Frets, truss rod are all as they should be.

Weight is 9.5 lbs (4.3Kg)

I personally loved the bass in passive mode when i was running it with Dunlop flats and combined with the Franklin pups sounded lush. I tended to then just switch to active when i wanted the extra boost. I just recently strung it with DR Hi-Beams and in active ode will do a great modern jazz thing.

Price is £1125

I'm in Pinner HA5 and you're welcome to collect(from my doorstep!) or i can ship across EU in a hardcase.

PBB_3301.jpeg

PBB_3282.jpeg

PBB_3287.jpeg

PBB_3289.jpeg

PBB_3294.jpeg

PBB_3297.jpeg

PBB_3286.jpeg

Edited by Platypus
Correction Typo
  • Like 5

On 19/05/2020 at 14:55, Platypus said:

or i can ship across EU in hardcore

Blimey!! I didn't expect to find any XXX content here... LOL 😂😂   On a more serious note, another example of tremendous Japanese excellence, really versatile J. GLWTS

36 minutes ago, Apothem said:

Blimey!! I didn't expect to find any XXX content here... LOL 😂😂   On a more serious note, another example of tremendous Japanese excellence, really versatile J. GLWTS

Yep, proper hardcore!

P

• 3 weeks later...