Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe 70`s Jazz. **Please close**
£260
Paisley

jezzaboy

**The body has now been parted out**

Here is one of the new Classic Vibe Jazz basses. This one is like new, hasn`t been out the house and has been barely played. I`m just not a Jazz guy. £260 posted, UK mainland only or if you want to collect with social distancing I will knock off the postage. No trades thanks. Bank transfer or PP friends and family.

I have upgraded the bridge to a MIJ Gotoh version of the BBOT and it`s a sturdy bit of kit. The tuners have been changed to Wilkinson vintage style tuners as I fancied a set of black ones. They arent the smoothest to be honest but they hold their tuning and I will include the original tuners if you want to put them back on.

Weight is 4.5 kg or just under 10 lb so no lightweight. It is a copy of a 70`s Fender! :D

Edited by jezzaboy

Always the way isn't it. When I was selling my classic vibe PBass, this is what I wanted to change it for, but none were available anywhere, so in the end I got an aerodyne, but would have prefered one of these. If they are anything like the classic vibe P basses, it will be a fantastic bass, GLWS

• Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic