Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Squier Classic Vibe 70s Precision
£275
London

discreet

*SOLD* Squier Classic Vibe 70s Precision Bass *£275*

Crafted in China - includes two Pickguards and KiOgon Loom

Only bought this recently having long been curious as to the quality of the Classic Vibe range. And the quality is indeed high, but in true BC fashion I saw something else I wanted and bought it, so this now has to go. It's in as-new condition as you can see from the pics. It's currently wearing a not-quite-as-new white/cream pickguard for that 'Geddy' look (if Geddy had played a Precision, ha!) but I will also include the original black guard (not pictured) if you prefer the mean 70s black-on-black thing. You know what that looks like. Also included is a bridge cover (not pictured) and importantly, a new KiOgon loom featuring Bournes pots for the little Squier rout. Very nice.

I'd prefer cash on collection if possible (South London near A205), but if you want to arrange a courier yourself I'd be happy to double-box it for safe transit in which case payment will be via bank transfer, please. Priced to sell, so get in!

CVHeadFront.jpg

CVGuardBridge.jpg

CVFrets.jpg

CvHeadBack.jpg

CVNeckJointOne.jpg

CVNeckJointTwo.jpg

CVKiOgon.jpg

CVFull.jpg

Now SOLD. I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, StuartB said:

I might be up for the neck if that helps...  Split the cost?

Well, that would work for me but down the OP I guess.  I could pick the whole thing up as I'm not too far (I don't think).

18 minutes ago, Misowaki said:

Well, that would work for me but down the OP I guess.  I could pick the whole thing up as I'm not too far (I don't think).

Suits me. £150 each. xD

Seriously though, if you guys want to work it out between yourselves so I get one payment and one collection, I'm in.

PS: To be clear, I was joking about the £150 each thing. ^_^

Edited by discreet
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misowaki said:

@discreet It's your shout, man.  Stuart has gone dark so whatever works for you

Agh! I'm really sorry but I think logically it's first come first served. The other guy sent the first PM.

If Stuart needed to go for a wizz, it's cost him. ^_^

40 minutes ago, discreet said:

Agh! I'm really sorry but I think logically it's first come first served. The other guy sent the first PM.

If Stuart needed to go for a wizz, it's cost him. ^_^

You're back then 😂

• Haha 1

• MB1 locked this topic