Why become a member? ×

Lexicon MPX G2 Guitar Processor with R1 Foot Controller
£300
Brighton East Sussex

Simonsbass

Lexicon MPX G2 Guitar Processor with R1 Foot Controller, excellent Flagship guitar processor from the late '90s, the effects in this still sound better than anything on the market that isn't Eventide 

in amazing condition with the white rare R1 foot controller, this would have been well over a grand before they were discontinued in the  mid-noughties , solo bass player Steve lawson loved these 

collection or postage both an option 

A03210E0-28DE-4739-95C6-23CFCD0DC134.jpeg

556236F1-F076-4EA9-A290-473D7184C0AB.jpeg

2BAD822F-396B-42AD-AC0E-D28345C74A2A.jpeg

FA64AA41-CCAD-4A70-B416-723525417D4E.jpeg

0A4E5B86-74EB-4D89-BBE6-CB636235F122.jpeg

Edited by Simonsbass
Photos

• 1 month later...

I have two and I don't plan on letting them go anytime soon.  Great units, highly underrated for the quality, these days and they are a swiss army knife of patching options.  There's a preamp out/in loop which is switchable and you can connect whatever you want however you want. 

So if you have a synthbass rack module or even just a pedal like the Future Impact which you want to connect to your rack, the G2 is where it can go and still be accessed from the foot controller.

2 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I have two and I don't plan on letting them go anytime soon.  Great units, highly underrated for the quality, these days and they are a swiss army knife of patching options.  There's a preamp out/in loop which is switchable and you can connect whatever you want however you want. 

So if you have a synthbass rack module or even just a pedal like the Future Impact which you want to connect to your rack, the G2 is where it can go and still be accessed from the foot controller.

Thanks , You are  making me want to keep it ! :)

If I had mine with me, I wouldn't have bothered with as many pedals as I have.  A rack unit is far more convenient.  I just wish it had more switchable loops but this idea was still new fangled back then.  The TC Electronic 2290 was pretty much the only thing offering that level of flexibility outside of a custom switching unit from Bob Bradshaw and the price was also something to aspire to.

Incidentally, did you ever try yours with the 7 pin DIN cable to phantom power the R1?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...