Why become a member? ×

Helix HX Effects - Sold
£275

Owen

Who am I kidding that I will ever use this?

I could give you a picture of the actual unit but it looks like every one you ever saw on the internet ever. It still has the plastic on the screens so you can enjoy that just picked freshness.

Inc box, psu and the dust that I have let collect on it while I kid myself I will get round to it one day.

Edited by owen
for the usual. Spelling :(
  • Like 1

Good price for a great bit of kit. I wasn’t using mine until lockdown...now I’ve got to grips with the effects and software it’s bloody marvellous. The new Rochester compressor on the software is great.👍🏻

free dust too! 😃

Edited by bassfan

Anyone knows me, knows I’m not good with pedals, buy with good intentions and end up selling most if not all, including the pedal boards. This one is different. Managed to dial in the Sadowsky pre and some very useable effects for our set. Keeper. Honest! 😃

Edited by bassfan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 14/05/2020 at 19:33, bassfan said:

Anyone knows me, knows I’m not good with pedals, buy with good intentions and end up selling most if not all, including the pedal boards. This one is different. Managed to dial in the Sadowsky pre and some very useable effects for our set. Keeper. Honest! 😃

Same for and here I go again 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️