alzamatt

Money Pending - Gallien MB 800 fusion
£450
Italy

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By foxyFuze
      PHOTOS ADDED
      Hi all,
      My Bassman 100T is now my main amp and this is too good to have just as a backup. 
      Bought this year and includes footswitch plus original packaging. Polar seem to be the only UK stockists and this is £832 including delivery, so this is a chance to get one at a decent discount.
      It's in excellent condition, with only light home use and one band rehearsal. 
      4 band EQ with voicing and contour controls make this a really versatile piece of kit. The tube overdrive is pretty special too.
      I'll consider trades with appropriate cash adjustment for jazz basses (4 string, passive, 60s spacing) or a cheaper amp for backup use.
      Trials in Bristol most welcome and can discuss shipping.
      Review is here: https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/30090-Gallien-Krueger-Fusion-800S-bass-amp-head-review

• By BCH
      Update, this add is for the Quilter 2x10' only (details below). But also have the Quilter bass Block 800 for sale ( on BC) and have added pics of the Bass Block mounted to the cab as a detachable combo.

Quilter Bassliner 2x10W.docx
    • By onehappybunny
      Great amp in excellent condition for only £300. Incredibly powerful, rich and punchy sound that is in total contrast to its size and weight.  Works really well with my TKS cabs (also for sale separately) for a powerful, lightweight rig. 
      Mainly used for rehearsals and practice at home (the footswitch is still in its bag unused!).  
      Discussed extensively here: 
      https://www.talkbass.com/threads/gallien-krueger-mb800.758227/
      Any questions please ask. Collection from near Guildford preferred, but can post if needed.   
      Thanks
      Stu

• By Mudpup
      Genzler Magellan 800 SOLD
      New amp now arrived so I need this gone! 
      Mint condition with official bag. Bought in January from Andertons, gigged 3 times and played a bit on headphones at home. Probably been switched on about 10 times in total and consequently it could pass for brand new.
      Twin channel and contour design - modern or drive channel and a hifi or vintage contour control.  
      Aux in/phones out for silent practice. Fabulous build quality and a sound to match. Fat, warm, modern, vintage, sizzle and headroom for days. 
      800w into 4 or 2.67 ohms or 400w into 8 ohms.
      Collect from Herts/Essex, happy to drive for a bit to meet up or I will post as I have all the original packaging still.
      @Osiris has done a great review of the amp here 
      Thanks for looking - pop me a message if you need more info 🙂