Why become a member? ×

QSC K12.2 + QSC Tote *SOLD*
£575
Margate

QSC K12.2 + QSC Tote bag. 

This is around 5 months old, has seen next to no use and has never left my house. As you'd expect it's in excellent condition. 

I've tested this in an FRFR capacity out of curiosity (with my bass plugged straight in, using the "bass amp" profile) and was blown away by its capability.. There's plenty of info on the forum about that if you're interested in leaning more. 

Collection from Margate or I can post if required. I have all the original packaging so it'll reach you safe and sound. 

IMG_20200510_175212.jpg

IMG_20200510_175229.jpg

IMG_20200510_175523.jpg

IMG_20200510_175318.jpg

Edited by jay-syncro

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, redd said:

Hey guys, can I just ask a quick question? When gigging do you use this as your monitor as well as for your bass sound? 

Thanks in advance!

Andy

Live I use bass > HX Stomp > QSC. If there is no PA I use the QSC as backline, if there is a PA I use the QSC as a monitor taking a line out of the back of the QSC to the desk.

2 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

Live I use bass > HX Stomp > QSC. If there is no PA I use the QSC as backline, if there is a PA I use the QSC as a monitor taking a line out of the back of the QSC to the desk.

Thanks mate. Do you ever have any issues with volume?

8 hours ago, redd said:

Hey guys, can I just ask a quick question? When gigging do you use this as your monitor as well as for your bass sound? 

Thanks in advance!

Andy

You can use it that way, by putting the bass in one channel, with the monitor mix from the desk through the other channel and mixing them at the back of the QSC to your taste. But if you don’t have a backline, you need to work out what the rest of the band do to hear your bass, maybe add it to their monitors? Fine if it's a small venue, but more difficult in a larger venue with a loud drummer and a guitarist who's turned up to 11 for his solo.