Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Gotoh 201B-4 bridge
£35
Brighton

Hi all,

For sale is this Gotoh 201B-4, the bridge is zinc, in a chrome finish, has brass saddles and the regular 19mm string spacing. The box has been opened but this is new and unused just bought 2 weeks ago. Great replacement bridge but I no longer need it.

Specs and dimensions can be found on the Gotoh website:

https://g-gotoh.com/product/201b-4/?lang=en

Includes mounting screws and allen key as pictured. The price includes postage in the UK only, payment by bank transfer or PayPal gift please.

IMG_1944.thumb.JPG.e24aa36fc3c67f600d65e3e3cfab7164.JPG

IMG_1940.thumb.JPG.5c864811d58a61e4807a8e54d68e19fa.JPG

Here's my feedback thread:

Edited by EdLib-3
Additional info

10 minutes ago, Geek99 said:

Why is posting to NI likely to be a problem? Royal Mail deliver to all BT postcodes 

Because you often see people selling online who will post to "mainland UK only". They've either forgotten NI is in the UK or won't post there. Not suggesting the OP has forgotten, is unaware, or won't post there!

Edited by barrycreed

7 hours ago, barrycreed said:

Could you post this to Northern Ireland/UK? Or are you posting to mainland UK only? (New to bass myself after a while away, so assume this would be ok for a p bass?)

Hi @barrycreed thanks for the interest but this is likely to be sold very soon, another Basschatter got in a bit earlier so just waiting for payment. I'll get back to you if the deal doesn't get sealed.

• Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic