Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Fretless Squier Jazz Bass (De-Fretted) 2003 Indonesian Made. £100. Can Post.
£100
Basildon, Essex.

binky_bass

Hi all,

Recently bought this as a project, I had thought when I bought it that it that the frets hadn't been filled thus making for an easy first attempt at fretting a bass, but, the frets are filled! They've been nicely and smoothly filled with wood glue and ebony dust so the lines are visible but not overstated. 

The body obviously has been treated with home homemade 'relic' treatment. It doesn't have any real dings or dents and the wood underneath looks like it has some nice figuring, Ash perhaps? 

The scratch plate is aftermarket, it fits but it's the most exact of fits. The neck is lovely, really nice almost birdseye figuring to the maple, almost. 

It works fine, plays nicely and has a well used look! If you want a beater upper then this is for you, if you want to re-finish the body then you'll have a great fretless. 

I'm after £100 for it, and can post (neck off in bubble wrap) for £12. (Not insured though). 

Collection under social distancing is fine too. 

Edited by binky_bass

• MB1 locked this topic